"You're smile is so pretty, chile if I wasnt pregnant i'd have to shoot my shot." Myra admired making Laysia blush.

"Awe thanks love, but I really wanted us to meet because when you give birth I want your ok to be around your baby." Lay said.

"Of course! I normally sense bad vibes and you don't have any so far. I respect you for coming to me personally instead of assuming that when I give birth you would be allowed around my child."

"I completely understand because if I ever have kids i'd probably request a background check on anyone who isn't already in my circle." Lay chuckled. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you and Leek get together."

"Well I'll be completely honest and say that I was drunk as fuck so I saw a fine ass nigga and I decided to be bold." Myra shrugged her shoulders.

Myra being the blunt person she is didnt see anything wrong with what she said. She was honestly wishing she wasn't pregnant and wishing Lay wasnt dating Leek because the lesbian in her was finna jump out.

"Oh okay," Lay shrugged her shoulders and licked her lips.

"Have you come up with any names yet?" Lay asked her.

"I came up with the name Jaheim but Leek told me his bff Ahren came up with the name Atlas. She said Atlas was a real powerful dude in greek mythology so it seems cool" Myra responded.

"Yea Ren is obsessed with names and meanings, her dad is the king of naming somone. All his kids have unique names and if its not unique it'll be spelled differently. Ahren was finna be named Tailer and you might think I mean T-a-y-l-o-r but nah he was gon spell it T-a-i-l-e-r" Lay chuckled.

"I agree with him, I would not want my child to have to go to school with a regular ass name and when they bring him up they gotta be like 'oh which one'".  Myra rolled her eyes.

Laysia laughed at what she said and agreed with her. She was just happy that everything was going well and that it would be the start of a new friendship.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Ma, dad. How far away are you willing to let me go to school?" Ahren sat on her parents bed.

It just hit December and she just finished applying to all the schools she wanted to go to. Although they were all on the east coast, the farthest one was LSU.

"Well babe we'll support wherever you go just dont go past Texas love" her mom smiled at her.

"Texas??? I was finna say dont go past Virginia" her dad rolled his eyes.

Tawanda smacked his arm, "Shut the hell up" she rolled her eyes.

"Its just that I applied to basically all the major schools along the east coast from NYU to LSU so I dont know where I'll go." she pouted.

"Well what are you studying?" Tawanda asked.

"Management with a concentration in Human Resources and i'm going to try and minor in Criminology or Criminal Justice so that I have some qualification to work in a government agency like the FBI or CIA."

"Ok well what are your top schools?" Rico asked her.

"Clemson, NCSU, UPitt, PennState, and Ohio State" Ahren smiled thinking about her future.

"What school would you cry about if you didn't get in?" Tawanda asked.

"Um Clemson" she responded.

"Well there you have it, when you get in you'll go to Clemson. Now get out so I can love on yo mama" Rico said about to climb on top of Tawanda.

"Yall trife" Ahren gagged and walked out the room.

She heard her phone ringing so she rushed to answer it seeing it was Sire.

"Hey boo butt" she smiled in the camera.

"What you doin love." he licked his lips.

"I just finished talkin to my parentals about college n shit."

"Oh word whats your top pick?" he asked.

"Clemson right now but we know I can never make up my mind so." she shrugged.

"Well I'll go wherever you go" Sire said.

"I thought you said college wasnt for you?" she questioned.

"I know I said that, what I mean is whatever city you stay in i'll get an apartment down there till you graduate then we see where we go." he shrugged.

"I- stopmfplayin" Ahren said quickly.

"Im deadass, you my baby and I- I love you." Sire looked her into her eyes as best he could through his iphone 11.

"Maaaaane gonnn na you gon make a pimp cry." Ahren whined.

"Say it back before I chop yo throak." Sire said.

"I love you too boo butt" she smiled at him.

'Life can't get better than this' she thought to herself.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
what the fuck is up witchall. yall been blowin my notifications up i came back with 326 of yall bitches.

i took a mini break for my birthday which was august 23rd, i am now 17 teehee.

also i rl wrote this whole chapter in omniscient so applaud a trill bitch thank you!

lemme know what yall thought of this chapter! excuse mistakes.

#deezy