twenty four.

whoever Tonasia is thanks for subscribing to my youtube channel and this chapter is for you! if you also subscribed or watched my video make sure yall comment n shit and lemme know bc i rlly appreciate yall.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢, 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝟹:𝟺𝟻 𝚙𝚖

'Chile I hate it here' Montana thought to herself as she rubbed her barely showing 3 month belly.

She was currently sitting in her room looking at cribs online to prepare for her child. Even though she was barely showing, the perfectionist inside her wouldn't let her wait till last minute so she's doing everything early.

"What do you want to have?" Avery walked out the bathroom brushing his waves which is the reason why Montana hated it there at the moment.

"It dont matter as long as my little bean is healthy" she slightly smiled.  Although her pregnancy hormones weren't in full effect yet, the mild case of bipolar disorder that she inherited from her father was going crazy because she hadn't been taking the pills since she didnt know how they would effect the baby.

(Affect and Effect be beating my ass i hope i put the right ones lmao)

One minute she was cussing Avery out for cheating and making her feel like she wasnt good enough and the next minute she wanted to cuddle with him and watch their favorite show Criminal Minds.

As of right now though she hated his guts and was going to spaz any second.

"I want a boy, maybe make him a jr." Avery smiled to himself.

"Why so you can teach him to get drunk and cheat too?" Montana snapped back. On the inside she knew she was wrong because Avery had been apologizing for months now and she finally forgave him 2 weeks ago. But with her condition that grudge was still being held on the inside.

"Tana please, I thought you forgave me. I told you multiple times that it was an accident." Avery sighed with a mixture of sad and frustrated emotions. Sad because the love of his life wouldnt forgive him and frustrated because she wouldn't leave the subject alone.

He knew it wasnt her fault that she was snappy so he just had to deal with it.

Montana frustratedly sighed, "You're right im sorry, i'm just really snappy because i've been off my meds. I dont want to take them until I know what their affect will have on our child."

"It's okay bae, lets take a nap hm?" Avery slid her macbook off her lap and sat it on the floor.

"Yea I could use one of those" she smiled at him and cuddled up.

These were the moments they lived for since they never knew the next time it would happen again due to Montana's emotions. They both secretly prayed she could take her med's again because they both knew without them her pregnancy would be hell.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Hi i'm Myra" Leek's baby momma stuck her hand out to Laysia seeing as it was their first time meeting.

"Im Lay" she gave a genuine smile back.

They decided to meet behind Leek's back since Laysia was confident she would be in Leek's life for a while and she wanted Myra to trust her with her child in the future once she gave birth.