Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

At this point everyone who was around or in the house were crowding the kitchen to see what was going on. I could honestly careless about what they thought at the moment. I wanted, no needed answers.

"Danielle it's not like that. Please give me a chance to explain." Luke said to me as he made his way over to where I was. I put my hand up, letting him know that I didn't want him to come any closer. I knew that if he did come closer I was going to be putty in his arms. When Luke saw my hand his face fell. I knew he was hurt by my gesture.

"Okay so explain." I said to him in a cold voice.

"Maybe this is a conversation that the two of you should be having in private." My grandmother said as she made her way through some of th guys.

"No this is just getting good." I heard Dan say. I then heard him being slapped on the head.

"Shut up!" My aunt said to him.

My grandmother was right, there where way to many people around us. Some people I didn't even know. The last thing I needed was them knowing about the drama that was going on between me and Luke. "Lets take this to the barn." I said to Luke as I walked past him to walk out the back door.

I could hear Luke following behind me. I didn't know where this conversation was going to go. I guess there was only two ways it could go, good or bad. There was a fifty fifty percent change of either. I opened the barn doors and walked in a few steps. Luke followed me in and shut the door behind him.

I stood there waiting for him to say something. "Well?"

"I'm not sure were to start." Luke said to me as he scratched the back of his neck.

"How about the beginning."

"Okay well me and Wendy were never together. Well I mean we were, but we weren't in a realtionship. We were ..."

"Fuck Buddies." I said interrupting him.

"Well I guess you could put it like that. I would say more friends with benfitts." I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his words. They both meant the same thing. "Anyway when you got here I ended it with her. I swear I did. I have the messages to prove it. But her and I were having sex until then."

"So it is your baby then?" I said to him.

"Well she says it's mine, but like I said we were friends with benfitts. Which meant we could do whatever we wanted. If she wanted to have sex with other guys she could. Which she did, and a lot. So I really have no idea if the baby is mine, but there is a possiblity it could be."

"So when were you going to tell me huh? Were you ever gong to tell me at all?"

"Of course I was. I just needed some time to wrap my head around the idea myself." He said to me as he moved closer to where I was standing. He grabbed onto my hands and held them tightly. Something else popped into my head. Did he think that's what we were going to be, friends with beniffts?

"So what are we Luke, huh? Is that were this thing was going head to. You just wanting me for sex?" I ripped my hands away from his.

I looked up at him to see he was pissed. "How could you fucking say that Danielle? You know that this is way more then that."

"No I don't know that, because if it was you would have told me the minute you knew. Or at least this morning when you prentended that everything was perfect. But instead you decided to wait and see how you were going to break the news to me. Where you hoping to get the both of us Luke?"

"Danielle you need to watch what your saying. You know damn well that I wouldn't do that."

I honeslty didn't know why I was saying all these things. I just knew that I was upset and confused.

I started to pace back and forth. "So lets just say for grins and giggles the baby ends up being yours. How the hell am I going to fit into your life Luke? How am I going to compare to freaking wendy and your connection? Having a baby with someone is a big freakign deal. How do I know your not going to go back to her?"

Luke looked as if he was going to blow. "You know what Danielle I don't even know why the fuck we are talking about this. Wither the baby is mine or not doesn't matter. Wither Wendy and I end up together doesn't matter as well. You want to know why because your going back to your precious New fucking York. So who fucking cares right. Who cares if I only wanted to fuck you, or if I wanted something more. Fuck it all because your going to leave reguardless." Luke said to me as he got right up into my face.

I could feel the tears staring to fall. He basically said that nothing mattered between us. The worst part is I haven't thought about New York in the longest time. I didn't even want to go back there after being here. But hey if that's what he wants to think then fuck him. "You know what your right Luke." I said as I wipped my tears from my eyes. "Who the fuck cares about anything is happening between us. It means absouletly nothing. I hope you had fun fucking with the fat girls heart you ass hole." I said to him as I quickly turned and walked out of the barn.

I started to cry harder as I made my way to the house. As I walked in I was met with bunch of eyes on me. I hated when people saw me cry. I honeslty just wanted someone to hold me and make me feel better. My aunt must have read my arms because she quickly walked over to where I was and grabbed me into her arms. She lead me away from everyone and once we were in her room I cried harder into her arms. "It's going to be okay." She said to me as she rubbed my back.

Was it going to be okay. How could it ever be okay again when me and Luke said those things to one another. How was I going to be able to forget everything that happened today. How was I ever going to feel like Luke made me feel. What it New York was the best thing for me? What if everything I had found here, was just a teaser for me. Could everything truly be okay?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let me know what you guys think. Who do you think is in the wrong? Are you on Luke or Danielle's side.

Please Vote and Comment!!! :)

P.S. Please go check out my new story My personal Trainer! :)