Introduction!

Danielle is someone who has never believed in love. Not only that but she is someone who has never been lucky. Not only has she lived in a foster home her whole life, but she has always been plus size. Most of the people in her school make fun of her because of her weight. She doesn't have one friend at her school, most people just looked at her with disgust. The only person who has ever remotely cared about her is her principal Mr. Waters, but then again it is his job to care. At home she isn't given much attention because everyone is always so busy doing other things. No one really has time for her, at least not until someone from the state comes over. That's the only time she gets any attention from any of them.

Danielle has never felt loved and she believes she never can be, because of her weight. Even thought her parents died in a crash she doubts they would love her if they were alive. No one has ever showed loved towards Danielle. But Danielle could care less about any of that because she has learned to master the art of not caring. Things are finally looking up for her, she is about to graduate high school a whole month ahead of her class, and she'll finally be able to leave the foster home she has been in her whole life. She will be starting college, and she will be able to get her own place with the money she has saved up from her job.

But all of this will change when Lisa, her Aunt finds her. After seventeen years of searching for her niece she has finally found her. Danielle's aunt doesn't want her staying where she is. She wants her to come home. Since she is her godmother, and Danielle is under eighteen, she has the power to do what she wants with her. All Lisa and her grandmother want is to be reunited with her long lost family member. But Danielle has other thoughts. She doesn't want to go back with her aunt. She wants to stay where she is, everything is finally coming together for her.

She has worked so hard for what she has, too hard for it to just be ripped away from her. Plus she has never needed anyone in her life. She has never had anyone there to care for her. She has never had anyone there to love her, epically since she was the fat girl to everyone around her. But will all that change when she meets Luke, the sexy farmer who has taken a liking to her? Can Luke, her new friends, and the rest of her family make her realize that she is loved? Or will she continue to think that she can never be loved?

Follow Danielle as she has to leave everything behind to start a whole new life. As she is reunited with a family she didn't even know she has, falls for a guy she never knew would like her, and most of all finds herself for the first time.