Chapter Seventeen

Danielle's Prov:

How do you deal with someone telling you that your boyfriend is their baby daddy? I guess what hurts the most is that not once did Luke try to tell me that he was going to be a dad. All the doubts that had left my head before Luke asked me out, were suddendly back. Getting a good look at what his ex looked like, I knew I could never compare to that.

How would I even work out in his life once he had a kid. Him and this girl obiously had a past, how was I going to be able to be enough for him. What if he realizes having a kid and being in a relationship is to much work? What if he cheats on me with her? What if they got back togther? All these questions were swimming through my head.

"Danielle, Danielle, are you okay?" Tabby said to me breaking me out of my train of thought.

"Can we please leave?"

"Yeah of course we can. " We both got up at left without even recieving our meals. I honestly have never felt more like not eating in my life. I felt so sick to my stomach. All of the ride home I didn't say anything. I honestly didn't know what to say. I knew it wasn't Tabby's fault, I just didn't have any words to say at the moment, at least not out loud.

We arrived at the house and all I could think was how was I going to deal with this? How am I even suppose to bring this up? There is no way I could just walk in there and act like nothing is going on. "Danielle, I don't know what is going on, but I think you should at least give Luke a chance to defend himself. I'm not sticking up for him or anything, but this doesn't seem like the Luke I know. If he knew, he would have told all of us."

I didn't know if he was in the right or if he didn't know. But I knew that I did have to at least give him a chance to explain to me what was going on. I still didn't honestly know how I was going to deal with this. Not all the dating experince in the world could prepare me for this. I looked over at Tabby and I smiled. I just nodded at her and got out of the car.

We grabbed our bags and went to our rooms to put our things away. I had just put the last item of clothing away when I looked outside and saw Luke making his way towards the house. I knew that eventually he was going to come to me, so instead of waiting for him to come to me, I went down to meet him.

When I reached down stairs I heard people yelling. I quickly walked into the kitchen to see Tabby yelling at Luke. "So you got Wendy fucking pregnant, and I had to hear it not from my brother, but from the bitch herself." Tabby yelled at him as she pushed him some. Luke looked like he was at a lost for words.

"Tabby calm down, what are you talking about. How did you even know she was pregnant?" He asked her.

Tabby threw her hand up in the air. "It doesn't matter how the fuck I know, what matters is that she is pregnant, and your the dad. But if you must know she told me and Danielle today when we were out shopping."

"She did what?" Luke said to her as if he was complete scared. That look right there told me that he had knew. He didn't show that kind of fear when he knew Tabby knew, but me knowing showed that he had known.

I didn't even know what to do. But I did know that Luke hadn't been truthful with me, and I was going to call him out on it. I decided to make my presence known. "So I am curious Luke, when did you think you were going to tell us about Wendy being pregnant? Where you going to wait until the day she showed up with the baby at the door?" I said to him as I walked into the kitchen.