Yoongi gulped, wondering if it was feasible to keep teasing and bullying Taehyung. 

He landed on the ground, a light shock pulsing through him as the ground was still charged with energy. He blew away some of the smoke, wishing Jimin were here with him to do it for him as he kept walking straight.

Yoongi stepped onto something and looked down, only to find the burnt body of the man. Yoongi squealed in terror and jumped back, crouching down to get a better look of the body. Most of it was simply charred to the bone, the color black covering the whole body. The burnt smell made Yoongi tear up as he sighed, getting up and walking in the opposite direction. Taehyung had to be here somewhere. 

The smoke finally cleared and Yoongi found Taehyung limp stick stuck in the ice hole from before. He had passed out and Yoongi wondered just how much lightning he had used. He held onto Taehyung, and easily pulled him out using his purple aura, the ice bulging outward to loosen the hold on the lightning boy.

Yoongi heaved him over his shoulder and stood up, sighing and wondering which way to go next. 

"YOONGIIIIIII" Yoongi looked back in disgust to see Hoseok and Jimin running to him, their eyes wide and loving smiles plastered on their faces. "Ew." Yoongi stepped to the side as both men went clashing into a boulder of ice and fell. 

Hoseok quickly got up again, looking at Yoongi happily. "You don't know how happy I am to see you. Especially since you have clothes on!" He happily gleamed. "With clothes- what? Huh was-" Yoongi decided he didn't care enough to ask and said nothing except for sigh. 

"Let's go find Elly and the others, I want to see Little Lia!" Hoseok said, jumping on his feet. "Is Tae okay?" Jimin asked, looking at the unconscious man. Yoongi nodded, looking to the sleeping male on his shoulder. "He's just tired is all." He said before walking in the way they came from, the two men trailing them.

****

Namjoon sat idly, the faint noises of Tera rebooting entering his ears but leaving through the other. His eyes were fixed on you. You were knocked out, Magnolia wrapped up in your arms and your head leaning down and covering hers, protecting her even in your sleep.

He didn't realize how attached everyone had gotten to the small girl, and now that she was gone, Namjoon doubted everything. Were they strong enough to do this? Could they really stop all of Mogaria? Would you be okay?

Namjoon suddenly didn't feel okay as he hugged his knees to his chest. Namjoon wanted to cry. 

He slowly crawled over to you, his legs utterly sore before pushing Magnolia's hair out of the way and touching his two fingers to the side of her bloody neck.

Nothing.

Magnolia had passed away.