•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸•

Start from the beginning

"Im sorry for hitting your face." He boringly says. His face was still in the other direction so I couldn't hear him clearly. I put my hand on his chin and turn his head towards me. He looks at me surprised and with sweat dripping from the sides of his face.

"Hm? Say that again I couldn't really hear you."

"I- uh.." He slaps my hand away from his chin, "I said I was sorry about your face ok? Jeez you both are such losers." He states with a look of agitation. He then simply turns around walking away from me and Naruto. I ignore his comment and walk with Naruto back home. We eat dinner which of course was ramen. I get changed and drift off the sleep, nervous about the next day.

----------------------------

•𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢•

I wake up to the sound of birds this time of round. I do my routine as I get up to rub my eyes and yawn. I take my clock to look at the time.

𝟾:𝟶𝟺 𝚊.𝚖.

....

I close my eyes as my face began to heat up. I could feel a burst of anger rising within me but guess what...I didn't care

'He.Forgot.To.Wake.Me.Up.Again.' I say to myself. With that I yell without thought.

"NAARRRUUUUTTTOOOOOO!!!!!"

Naruto bursts in fully clothed and ready to go. I look at him agitated and he sits there quiet and still. He looks like a piece of paper as he sweats from head to toe.

"ahahaaaa...Y/N..forgot to wake you up...funny things is-"

"OOOH SAVE IT!!" I snapped before once again rushing to complete my morning routine of getting ready. I smack Naruto upside his head before we sprint for the academy. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO MEEEE AND ON THE DAY OF OUR EXAMS!!! UGH NARUTO YOU IDIOT.

We make it right before the bell had rung and thankfully and as always, Iruka Sensei was the only one absent in the room. I could barely walk after the running but Naruto seems to somehow always burst with energy and he eagerly walks to his seat. Hinata runs over to me to ask if I am alright and I tell her about this morning as she helps me to my seat.

"Oh my Y/N...W-well I guess but it isnt his...fault..." She says in a shy tone. You know she likes Naruto since she is the only one to have told you. You know how to keep a secret so you vowed to never tell him unless it was a life or death situation. Me and Hinata continue small talk until Sakura and Ino rush in doing what they always do in the morning. Fight over Sasuke.

"Sakura! Ino! Since you both want to sit next to Sasuke then I guess you both won't be doing that today!"

Everyone turns their heads as Iruka Sensei enters the class. He always seems to come AFTER everything goes down but today he came right on time. He thinks for a second before looking at me. I point a finger at myself as if asking if he was actually looking at me or not. I look around and look back at him nodding his head. Awe great.