"How'd I do?" She asks as she joins Grayson, Sebastian, and Anthony, sitting in the chair with her name on it. 

"Amazing, as always." Grayson tells her. Sloan smiles and leans over, giving him a quick kiss. 

"Get a room, you two." Anthony groans as Sebastian makes gagging noises. Sloan rolls her eyes at their dramatics. 

"And you three call me dramatic." She says, shaking her head. "You two are worse than middle schoolers."

"I think this is the only time I've ever seen you get through a scene in one take." Sebastian remarks. Sloan nods, taking another sip of her water. 

"Yeah." She sighs. "Dad's getting too into it and when he does that, I know it's best to just get through the scenes as quick as possible so he'll be back to normal." The three males nod and Sloan turns to Grayson. "Did y'all figure anything out with the song?" He nods. 

"Yeah, I'll show you at lunch." He tells her. Sloan nods just as she's called back to set. Grayson gives her a quick kiss before taking her water bottle. "Knock 'em dead."

"That would be patricide." She says before walking away.

Sloan lays down on the cot in the middle of the panic room and places her hand beside her, closing her eyes. The camera starts rolling and she hears the door to the panic room open before closing heavily, the lock on the other side sliding into place. She hears the shuffling of feet stop and waits a second before "waking up". Sloan groans and slowly flutters her eyes open, looking around with furrowed brows. 

"What the hell?" She mumbles. 

"Glad you're finally awake." She hears and bolts up, seeing Jared leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest, his legs crossed at the ankle.

"Uncle Sam?" She asks. "Why am I in here?" 

"Your dad wanted to make sure you were somewhere safe until we kill the demon." He says. Sloan rolls her eyes and scoffs as she swings her legs off the cot and stands up, walking around the room a bit before turning to him. 

"You mean he wants to make sure I can't slip out and go after the son of a bitch." She corrects. Jared sighs and pushes himself off the wall.

"He just wants to make sure you're safe, Sloan." He says, making Sloan slip out of character and laugh at his slip up. Jared groans and face palms.

"You've said that too much lately, haven't you?" She teases as Jared runs his hand down his face. 

"I'm sorry, y'all." He says, shaking his head as he laughs a bit. "You have no idea how many times I've said that to this kid." Sloan laughs and walks back to the cot. 

"Try to remember the line, Jar." She tells him as he walks out of the room, shaking his head the whole way. Sloan lays back down and closes her eyes again, the two repeating the same process as last time as they start over.

"He just wants to make sure you're safe, Justice." Jared says.

"Well he needs to learn that I can take care of myself." She tells him. "It's not like I didn't do it for three months trying to find him."

"Just stay in here until we get back." He says with a sigh. Sloan shakes her head.

"He can't just lock me up!" She exclaims. "I'm not a prisoner and I'm not some zoo animal that stays locked up so people can stare and point at it. I don't care what he says or what he does, I am not staying in here." She shakes her head again, resuming her pacing silently for a few moments before stopping again. "Get him in here." She says calmly, turning to face Jared.