31||New Years Eve!🥂

Start from the beginning

"Yeah...why not!"-Draco said still angry a little bit.

"It's going to be a night club so wear something casual."-Harry said again.

"Okay..."-Draco said with the same tone.

———

The morning went over and so did the day.It was 10 o'clock and Harry was preparing to go and take Draco.They where driving to go to the place so he needed to take him first.

"Draco are you ready-...Oh"-Harry said when he saw what Draco was wearing.

"So how so I look!"-Draco said but Harry's Exe had stoped.

"Wow...oh god!"-Harry said panicking.He looked so hot."Its getting hot inside here...I will be waiting at the car!"-Harry said and walked out.

Draco was a little confused about what just happened.He took his sportive shoes and his leather jacket and walked out.

"Who is driving?"-Draco said.

"Me of course!"-Harry said and started the car.

"What!!!"-Draco yelled.-"I don't want to die!"

"I have driven before Draco!"-He said and started to ride.

"AND YOU ENDED UP IN A WIMPING WILLOW TOTALLY DESTROYING A CAR AND ALMOST KILLING YOURSELVES!!!!"-Draco said placing his seatbelt.

"Stop being a drama queen Draco!"-Harry said and focused on driving.

The drive was full of Draco's complaining and how Harry was blind to see the car.But at last they arrived in destination.It was a club in the street sidewalk it was big and full of people.

Draco and Harry walked inside the club.They picked a table and ordered some drinks.It was the least they could do until the others would eventually show up.

There where couples everywhere some kissing some dancing to the beating sound and some just hanging around talking and drinking.

The first to show up where Blaise and Pansy.And than Luna,Ginny,Hermione and Ron.They where all wearing fancy clothes and looked very lighten up.

"Nice outfit Draco!"-Luna complained and took a sip from her none alcoholic drink.

"Thanks...You look stunning yourself!"-Yea Luna was wearing nice clothes although a smidge weird.

They were talking and having random conversations when Pansy got bored.-"Lets play something!"-She said and most of the drunk cheered.

"What?We can't even hear a thing!"-Harry said.

"I can hear that guy behind you say that your butt looks nice though."-Pansy said and took a sip of her drink.

Draco took a look of the person behind Harry and noticed he was really looking at him.So he switched places with Harry.

"Okay what's the game about!"-Harry said defeated.

"We ask questions and you have to drink or to answer.Hey waiter...20 shots at this table please!"-Pansy ordered.

"20 shots are enough to get us all drunk."-Ron said .