"W-why??"

His voice trembled when he saw the mob. They were smirking as they approached him, smirks that leaked evil wherever you saw them from... So he just closed his eyes, praying that this would end soon.

But his pray wasn't listened...

You see, today was an special day and the villagers came with all of the intention of celebrate it, as if an holiday is what we're talking about.

Today was October 10th.

The day the Kyūbi attacked their precious village... and the day the golden haired boy was born. Today was the fourth anniversary to both of those events, leading the way to this 'little' torture to get out of control.

The villagers were throwing stuff to the defenceless boy as they approached him. The ones that were on the front were using him as if he was a kicking bag, while yelling words that were breaking his little heart in pieces.

But even with the all of the pain, he didn't let out a single scream or a single signal that he was suffering.

He wouldn't give those monsters, the satisfaction of getting those reactions from him.

And well... that was brave, there's no doubt of that. But maybe this wasn't the smartest desicion, because the villagers got more and more pissed as the time passed... eventually, some of them took out sharp objects and... started carving those words that hurt him so much, in his own skin...

Every single line hurt, allowing him to recognize between the pain, the kanjis that were now a part of his body...

And because he was a demon, he got the word '悪魔', carved in his back.

And because he shouldn't have existed, he got the word '収差' (aberration) carved in his arm.

And because he represented the death itself... he got the word '' carved inches away from the seal he had from his birth, near his stomach.

The kid still refused to scream though, he sternly refused too... he didn't want to give them what they wanted, there was no way in hell he was letting them get what they wanted.

Well, that determination lasted until he heard:

"Scars can heal... But if you refuse to acknowledge that, we'll give something you'll never get rid of..."

His eyes widened in fear, he couldn't realize at all what that meant, but it scared his soul out of him.

I mean, he didn't have anything or anyone to lose at this point, what the hell could that guy do that- why the hell was everyone laughing like maniacs?!?!?

His heart wanted to pop out of his chest the moment he felt arms grabbing him with no mercy... he lifted his gaze and found himself starrying at the man who just spoke, who was grinning at him with evil written in his eyes.

The child could swear he would spit his vital organ at any moment, noticing how the man knelt to his level, while holding that malevolent grin in his face and a... sharp double sided kunai in his hand.

"This, is for my wife"

The sentence resonated in all of the street, followed by muffled scream and the splashing sound of the child's body, falling into the puddle of his own blood...

The villagers smiled as if they were admiring a finished masterpiece and then procced to walk their respective ways, as if nothing have just happened here...

But the child didn't felt bad for this, since he never hoped that someone would rescue a monster like him...

So, being alive as his body would let him, the child found the strength to drag himself out of that alley... Not risking himself for a second round

...

The young boy closed his eyes and cursed that horrendous memories of the previous night.

He knew the villagers hated him... but how was he supposed to know things would get to that level?!?

He also didn't know why was being so sensitive to the sunlight!! I mean, he felt like he was burning and...

Wait... something was off.

Even with the sun shinning into his face, everything he could see was... darkness?

What the actual hell?!?!

The kid sighed, trying to suppress his thoughts for a second.

At least he couldn't hear anything, which meant that the villagers weren't near, right?

But still, he was alone... and not seeing anything wasn't the best way to be alone!!! Especially when some people with rabies are after you!!!

So, the kid just closed his eyes again, hopping that everything was just a bad dream and that he would wake up tomorrow in his house eating ramen.

But that's not what happened....

____________________________________

GUYS!! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY!!
I don't have previous experience in writing, but I swear I did my best to write this story!!

Also, right now the story is under EDITING PROCESS, and this chapter has already been edited... I'm just saying this because when you read the next chapters and they aren't as worked as this one is, it's 'cuz I haven't got my hands on it, yet :3

Also!! I felt like I needed to say that my native language isn't english... so please, forgive my horrible grammar.

And don't forget to have super nice day/night/midnight wherever you are!!!