Chapter 7: The Poem

"Where are you going with them and where is Mark?" (D) Y/N asked her two teammates who now had stopped walking

"Huh?" Mark replied in confusion.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Not you, the other one."

"The commander needed him." (D) Axel said to her. "And we are taking these guys to the team. That way we don't have to be stuck with them."

"Well..."

"Oh god, what did you do?" (D) Jude asked her, folding his arms in front of his chest.

"I may have promised the other Y/N that they will be our 'assistants'. In return, we won't hurt them." She said while she pointed at Y/N, who was standing behind her.

"You've gotta be kidding me! I'm not spending another minute with my other-self. It's weird!" (D) Mark said out of nowhere.

"Back already?" (D) Axel said to him.

"Yeah, it wasn't that big of a problem."

"Right."

"You other-selves won't be your assistant, we are switching it up. That way it won't get super weird." (D) Y/N said to them.

"It's still weird though." (D) Mark replied.

"Seriously! We knew we would bring our other-selves here, so we knew that this was going to be weird for both groups."

"Fine, but what do we do in the meantime? We don't need them at the moment." (D) Jude said.

"I don't know, I'm not the leader. Put them in one of the cabins or something."

"I was going to say that!" (D) Mark responded.

"Too slow.'

And with that, they walked to one of the cabins, where they will be staying in for the rest of the time.

"What happened to you when you were gone." Mark asked Y/N. She was sitting on the top bed from one of the two bunk beds. While Mark was sitting on the other top bed.