Chapter 18: Another Dimension?

Jude, Axel, Mark and Y/N entered the room

Jude, Axel, Mark and Y/N entered the room. It was really dark and when Y/N tried to turn on the light it didn't work. 

"Alright, so the light doesn't work." Mark commented. "Can you see clearly, Jude?"

However, when Mark asked the question he didn't receive an answer.

"Jude?" 

"Where is he?" Axel asked the other two teens.

"I don't know."

"Guys, look I got it." Someone suddenly said. "However, I'm not sure that this is the right one. There were like dozens of them and each looked different, so I just took one." 

"Jude?! Why did you leave without telling us? We were worried." Axel replied.

"Sorry, I thought I would just go grab one and come back so that we could leave this place faster Besides I told Y/N."

"Uh? You didn't tell me anything." She replied.

"But you answered me with an 'okay'." 

"..." 

"Oh no." The four of them exclaimed.

They quickly left the room and ran away. Jude knows roughly where the exit is from the mission that took place outside the walls of the base. However, when they were in the hallway of the exit the whole team was there blocking them from in front and behind. 

"Think to escape that easily do you?" (D) Mark said with a wicked smile on his face. 

"Pathetic." (D) Axel commented.

"I really thought that you were smart enough to make a real escape plan. It's almost hurtful to think about yours." Y/N mocked them.

"What are you going to do with that music box anyway? You don't even know how it works." (D) Kevin said to them.

"So what! Once we figure it out we will be out of here and then you can't use us anymore for your stupid science experiment." Mark snapped back.

"I think I got it." Jude whispered to Axel and Y/N.

"Well, let's see if you escape us first." (D) Jude replied to Mark.

"Get them." (D) Mark ordered.

"Then now would be a great time to use it." Y/N said to Jude. 

Jude activated the music box and there was a portal just like the first one. The four of them jumped in and closed the portal before anyone could grab them.