Chapter 19: A Small Match

The four friends were now in the clubroom of the soccer team from this dimension that apparently was called D4

The four friends were now in the clubroom of the soccer team from this dimension that apparently was called D4. They didn't know that there were multiple dimensions, let alone names for them. 

After everyone had introduced themselves to each other, even though they sort of knew each other in some way, the newcomers had told them all about what had happened and if the others knew how to get back to their own dimension which was called D1.

"So what do we do now to get to our own dimension?" Mark asked a bit disappointed.

"I don't know. Looks like the plan with the music box didn't go as planned." Y/N replied.

 "Talking of that, where is it anyway?" 

"I don't think that it came to this dimension with us."  

"Well, wherever it is, I think you also should think about what the point was for them to take you to their dimension."  Judy said to them.

"I have absolutely no clue, so I don't think that I will figure that out." Mark replied.

"Maybe we have to find a way to get to our own dimension too or at least how to communicate with them." Jude suggested.

"Do you have an idea on how to do that?" B/N asked.

"Uhm no, not yet at least." 

"So...What do we do now?" Axel asked.

"We can play soccer in the meantime. It's been so long since we last played." Mark said with a grin.

"...Sure, I guess we can do that." 

"Alright, let's make two teams then

"Alright, let's make two teams then. Let's start with the goalkeepers because they will also be the captains." Simon explained.

"Okay, but make sure you don't have doubles cause that wouldn't be fair." 

"It's that what we are called now, 'Doubles'?" Y/N asked.

"Seems like it. Though it is easier to remember." B/N replied.

And so they made both teams.

-------------------------------------------------------

Team 1: