Gotcha!

UNEDITED

Cassandra's POV.

As soon as I woke up my boody craved a certain touch. Fuck I got drunk. I don't freaking remember what happened. The cocoon I usually made for myself was a little bigger. I knew for a fact I didn't turn in my sleep, so why was this cocoon so big.

It was big enough for two people.

What the? What if I was with someone last night.

But I didn't feel sore down there. I mean was I supposed to be sore down there, you know after_

Fuck, what if Xander saw him leave, how did I even get here. All I remember was going to some bar in Xander's shir_

What the fucking hell, who freaking changed my clothes. I was in Xander's hoodie, as in hoodie that wasn't part of my 'collection ' because it had a strong scent.

Well this morning took an unexpected twist. He has a freaking mate who is my bestfriend. Fuck Alika is going to be so mad. But she better hear it from me, or should I let Xander tell her, I mean he is the boyfriend. But I'm her freaking best friend. How the fuck am I going to admit that I got drunk and messed with her boyfriend.

I mean its not like I'll be homeless, I have like six mansions including one in Africa that I can move into. I heard its not so bad. But how will I learn their languages. I'll probably go to Kenya, something about the Nairobi city calls me.

So now to admit my mistakes. If Xander was a good boyfriend he should have already told her about us.

I took a quick shower, for once I applied the lotions Alika bought for me, if I was gonna make amends maybe I should appreciate the things she gave me. As soon as I left the room a magical scent hit me. It smelt like milkshake and ice cream.

I walked into the kitchen finding a shirtless Xander smoke coming from the pan he was holding. Well this wasn't the sight I was expecting.

"What's the point of having a kitchen if your going to burn it down"I asked opening the windows as he placed the pan in the sink.

"Well, I'm sorry for making an effort to make you breakfast."he said, rinsing his hands"Aren't you supposed to be hangover or something."he asked.

"Sorry to dissapoint but I don't get hangovers, plus didn't I make cookies just the day before yesterday, the were like a hundred of them so I'm sure they aren't over yet, couldn't you at least give me those?"

He looked at me questioningly as he studied my face. 

"Well, I'm sorry for trying to impress you Candra. It like I'm doing the opposite anyway."he said as he threw the table cloth on the counter.

What the fuck, why was he trying to impress me? I mean I was flattered and all but, sorry? He freaking took advantage of me, and I was drunk as hell, to the point I didn't even remember what happened.

I need to apologise to Alika. I could hear her heartbeat in the house.

What?

My werewolf genes were stronger now.

I walked to her room, hearing a third heartbeat. I smelled blood. Alika's blood.

"Amare, please don't, 

don't,

Stop." she sounded breathless.

I heard her say, that motherfucker I thought as I burst into the room.

"Let go of her"i shouted already chanting under my breath. It was an unconcious spell that I had read in one of the books in the library. Except not only does the person go unconscious, he has to relieve moments before unconsciousness. So in real sense if he was suppoesed to kill someone  he will put in dream state. but he wont realise he's not actually doing it.