Chapter 1

Bing, bong bing bing, bing bong bing bing

As the bell rang for advisory, the students of Class 3-E settled into their seats, waiting for Koro Sensei to come in and take roll. However he was still in the teacher's room caught up with a conversation with Karasuma Sensei.

"Oh my, I wonder what kind of student will come this time?", Koro Sensei said with a nervous laugh. He remembered quite clearly on how the last two transfer students successfully pushed him into a corner, multiple times.

"He will be arriving shortly.", Karasuma Sensei replied. They left the room and made their way to Class 3-E.

"Alright students, we have another transfer student coming in today.", Koro Sensei said as he looked at the door.

Everyone else made a 360 degree turn, due to the experience of the last two transfers. "Whew, thankfully, there's no artificial intelligence or any walls broken down, for now", Nagisa thought to himself.

Everyone's heads whipped to the door as it slid open, revealing a boy with white hair, blue eyes and a skateboard in his hand. "Hey", he waved to the class and as if he was the only one in the room, walked to the back, sat in an empty seat and laid his head down.

Class 3-E was a bit caught off guard, no dramatic entrance and the "assassin" that came was only a normal looking boy with no seemingly harmful intentions.

Author's Note:
Hello! I would just like to say thank you for reading this and if you have any suggestions for the story moving forward let me know. Also I did not forget Gon and that there is more of the story to uncover and read. Now let's go!!