Iska/Inka kya hoga🤦‍♀️😂

Drowned in the world of each other both were lost with the surroundings and as if need to breathe was not important for them but when lungs gave up as they were too much exhausted and so the love birds parted after passionately and lovingly kissing each other.

Keeping their foreheads joined both were trying to calm their erratic breathing and emotions in control.

When they felt calm he raised his head looked at the serene beauty in front of him whose lips where swollen due to kissing, eyes were red and hairs were messed up completely though he could not hold back again taking her for soulful kiss but keeping in mind about her tiredness he placed a loving kiss on her forehead and said mumbling but still audible to her clearly "jao change karlo"

Naina's eyes clouded with confusion so he said making her understand "jaan tum change karlo, mujhe bhi change karna hai phr hum aaram karenge ok"

Naina smiled seeing his loving and caring side for her as even though he wanted something else but kept her comfort and state of feelings as his priority. She wrapped her arms around him her hands going back below his shoulders and kept her head on his heart while he could just do was smile and happily enveloped her in his loving and secure hug keeping his chin on her hair, he then placed a kiss on her hair and later she went for change.

Love is not only what you demand for during a sensuous moment but something where you learn to keep other one's comfort, peace, health, requirement and feelings above anything else and so did their love is above everything even their passion.

Both changed into their comfy clothes and were in there rooms respectively. As now Naina was alone she took her phone and started scrolling whereas sameer was staying with Akhil so they both had a chat and through this sameer realised how badly Akhil was missing Pia, her presence, her talks and everything about her, indeed he also in madly love with pia and they would also make a great pair.

Sameer was about to go to her room but before he could go pandit and munna appeared their.

Munna as usual in his self cheerfully said "aur bhaiyon aaj raat ka kya plan hai"

Sameer and Akhil made a confused face while munna pandit gave a "ISKA KYA HOGA" Look to both of them.

While pandit said scolding them for forgetting such an important thing "abey gadhon aaj kya hai"

"Friday" Sameer said as the matter of common sense and Akhil supported him.

Pandit made a annoying face and said "acha hume to pta hi nahi tha"

Munna said interfering "are sameer tu bhul gya kal kya hai"

"Kal, kal ka din mai kaise bhul sakta hun, kal meri aur meri Naina ki shadi hai" He added with a dreamy expression.

Other three stood giving him a teasing glance. He shrugged off while munna said "bhai wo thik hai kal teri shaadi hai par aaj ki teri aakhiri raat hai"

"Bhaiya uske baad kya sameer sone wala hi nai hai" Akhil said being hell confused with their indirect hints.

"Abe kuch bhi mat bol, aur tum dono na gadhe hi rahoge" Pandit said annoyed.

While munna said with finality "bhaiyon bachelor's party" Ended this with a smirk.

While sameer and Akhil gave an understanding expression.

Pandit said "bhai inhe to yaad hi nahi tha hume hi kuch karna hoga ab toh"

"Sahi keh ra hai tu Pandat" Munna added.

Sameer exclaimed hesitating a bit "par iski kya zarurat hai na rehne dete hain na bhaiya, waise bhi swati bhabhi ki tabiyat ka bhi khayal rakhna hai aur pandit bhai agar preeti bhabhi ko pta chala hum aisa kuch plan karee hain to aapke sath hum sab bhi jayenge"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 24, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Samaina loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें