Overheard😡😢

Tuesday morning.

Today they have decided to go for shopping and it was for taking clothes for US. Wedding shopping was to be done on wednesday and Thursday.

So it was decided that today all youngsters will be going for shopping. But then suddenly swati experienced stomach ache as its her 8th month, so now she needs to go to do the Doctor and munna will be accompanying her.

Then suddenly an meeting was scheduled for pandit , so he has to cancel the plan and therefore attend the meeting. And preeti told samaina to go alone today and they will join them for tomorrow's shopping.

So finally now samaina were going for shopping. Sameer arrived at naina's place to pick her up. After greeting all he went along with naina.

                             Sameer's outfit

Sameer's outfit

Naina's outfit

They reached the mall but were outside in car only... they were about to step out of car but then sameer said

Sameer-- *teasingly* waise koi aaj bhot hot lag raha h

Naina-- *joining the game* achaww... or wo koi kon h

Sameer-- ummm.... han woh samne ek ladki khadi h na woh

Naina turned towards him held his collar and said dangerously

Naina-- Mr. Maheshwari agar kisi aur ladki ki taraf aankh utha k bhi dekha na to kacha chaba jaungi tumhe

Sameer-- *huskily* jaan m tumhare hote hue kisi aur ko dekh skta hun kya... waise feelings are mutual ... mujhe bhi na tumhe khane ka mann kar raha h...... kha jaunnn kya (he said more huskily coming more closer to her)

His words, proximity and this smirk on his face always makes naina go on her kness, it always feels like it has become a mere jelly. And she end up blushing hard , like of crimson red.

Naina-- sam.. sameer

Sameer-- *huskily* tum han to kaho sahi jaan... phr toh

Naina kept fingers on his lips and looked down blushing and was breathing heavily. Sameer smiled seeing his effect on her.