Sangeet 🕺💃❤

Samaina were locked in a kiss and this kiss turned into a soulful and calming one. They were trying to devour but don't know how it turned into a serene one.

After breaking the kiss they looked at each other and realised that even though they were drowned in ocean of passion but a thought of becoming one in all senses after marriage and their hankering for their love has to be completed and gratified at that time only. And this was the reason that their kiss turned out to be a calming one.

Sameer's eyes were on naina and he could see the upshots of his desire , before he again drown in pool of rapture he corrects her dress and got up. After Him naina also got up and hugged him to calm him, to calm her, to calm them , to calm their increasing need and desires for a certain time.

After what 15 minutes when they were fine and it felt that now they have been normal they had their lunch.

After lunch they were sitting and now it already started to get dark, the veil of dusk was falling on the ether. They were sitting in silence but this silence didn't bothered them infact calmed them and gave a feeling of love and belongingness.

They were enjoying this part of their silence when to break the silence and bring a blow of more happiness and a promise for them to bring them together giving them a shape of Inseparableness their came a voice of someone to remind them that today is their sangeet function. A step forward towards their forever union and so they parted for some time to get together for ever.

Both went to get ready and with all the love that they have in their hearts for their life partner they got ready.

After changing herself in a beautiful lehenga of his choice she came out of changing room and sat down to get her makeup and hairstyle done.

While her hairstyle was being done her beautician asked her for the type of hairstyle and before she could reply sameer came and said huskily whispering in her ears " NAINA JAAN PLEASE APNE BAAL KHULE RAKHNA" She nodded shyly and was lost when someone jolted her to come out of her dreams and asked her again and in a reply she just said " Mere baal khule chod dena". Nodding they started their work.

After all things were done and then she was all ready she with lots if efforts sent the Parlour help outside and fled to her happy place that is to him.

After reaching at the doorstep she stood transfixed to it as he was looking no less than a royal prince clad in black and white sherwani. It was not a common one but the sherwani that had cover of black and going down had a split showing white color long cloth and with that a pyjama of white only. Not only this but his sherwani had a blue pocket design to match with her outfit. His face was looking more attractive than ever. And to add on this his beard that was perfect. And he was all set to knock out her breaths with his looks only.

Sameer's condition was no less as soon as he felt her presence he turned to look at her and was shocked or surprised seeing her

She was accoutred in a beautiful lehanga that had intricate patterns of gold strings and red flower beads on it and also had a border of red and gold work in bottom giving it a embellish look. He don't know what but that lehenga had some strings that ended with some heavy and big round decorated balls on her of different length and sizes making her look more delicate and loving. He felt jealous of that balls that were dangling on her waist due to her movement.