Game Of passion ❤😍

Again after a long time, really sorry guys for the delay. I wasn't able to write as my mind was already occupied with so many unnecessary things that I can't even explain.

I guess you all might be well aware of all the chaos and mishap that happened.

Here's the update those who messaged me personally for this really sorry guys, I hope you all enjoy this.

Post lunch all the guests retired to their rooms for much needed rest and as there was no plan laid for the evening all non residential Mumbai guests have decided to wander some places in Mumbai while others have planned for a get together in evening.

Here our samaina were eager to talk to each other but like something else was planned for them and like yesterday they were not getting time even to talk for a second with each other privately. Finally getting restless and not able to hold more moved to naina and before he could speak anything to her preeti interrupted them again and said "Sameer tum na naina se baad mein batt karna abhi naina ko apni mehandi utarni padegi taaki mehandi ka rang chad jaye ache se"

Pia said at the moment entering the scene "bhabhi uski koi zarurat hi nahi hai, sameer jiju ke pyaar ka rang hai na woh chad hi gya hai phr is mehandi ki kya baat "

Preeti was about to support her but remembering something said "Ek minute wo sab thik hai par ye btao ki tum kahan gayab thi, aur ye akhil kaha pe hai dono gayab ho function se, kal raat se dikhe nai ho"

Pia opened her eyes wide as realised her folly and said to escape "woh... Woh na bhabhi.... Hum toh"

Sameer being aware of the situation and understanding it said covering up her and Akhil as well "woh na bhabhi ye log kal raat ko late aaye the na aur subah... Subah na bhabhi"

Preeti raised her one eyebrow as if in doubt so Naina completed him because she was also aware and she cannot see two love birds getting into trouble "woh bhabhi subah na pia ki tabiyat thodi kharab ho gyi thi to akhil usse doctor ke pass le kar gaya tha And mujhe lagta hai isliye hi late ho gya hai"

Preeti said being concerned for pia "kyaa tumhari tabiyat kharab thi pia aur tumbe btaya bhi nahi"

Pia said being genuine as she really felt very happy seeing her concern "bhabhi aap tension matlo mai bilkul thik hun ab"

Preeti sighed "phr thik hai, waise doctor ne kya kaha"

Pia said fumbling with words "woh bhabhi ...doc..doctor ne na kaha ki kuch nahi hai bas ai...aise hi thoda kuch galat..han galat khane ke wajah se ho gya hai"

Preeti said lovingly "Shaadi ka ghar hai na shayad tumhe kuch suit na kiya ho, aisa karo tum rest karo mai tumhare liye ajwain ka pani bhijwa deti hun, wo peekar aram karna acha lagega thik hai"

Her heart immediately went out on preeti seeing her caring side and she hugged preeti and said "bhabhi you are the best, naina you are so lucky"

Naina said confidently "woh toh mai hun aakhir itni achi bhabhi jo mil rahi hain mujhe" Saying that she too hugged preeti and preeti took her in embrace happily.

Sameer adored them as two women's whom he loved are so happy together, Preeti is not only his bhai's wife but an elder sister who supports him whenever he needed her, demands from him like a younger sister, teases him like a bhabhi and cares and love him like a mother. She is above many relations in life whereas naina, he can't explain her importance in his life or you can say she is his life.

Sameer said grumpily "haww dono mil gaye aur mujhe akele chod diya, gande"

Preeti said pinching his nose "acha to tum bhi aa jao"