Pyaar jeet gya🥰❤

Drowning in guilt and hurt sameer was engrossed in his thoughts that didn't registered her presence , she was standing behind me looking at him shattered.

When he left the room angrily and sadly she was really confused and thought that suddenly what has entered inside him that he is behaving so differently and weird. She was actually for the first time scared from him, his eyes were not as calm as always , today they were speaking different language and this was definitely not a good sign. She was standing shocked with his highly weird behaviour but then keeping all the thoughts at back seat she decided to first of all go behind him and look at him and then to calm him and of course the situation.

When she reached in his room he was no where to be seen and then sound of water drew her attention and she went there. The sight which was in front of her at that time shook her till death. He was hell angry and was carelessly throwing water on his face.

The moment he registered her presence and turned to look at her was the moment both froze at their places though the reasons were different. At One side all the pain of her made a comeback in his mind and again he started going in wrong direction though didn't wanted to whereas she on the other side was aghast seeing him in this condition and a unknown fear gripped her.

She wanted to move and hide herself in him as his embrace was the only place that gave her solace and peace but her legs refused to move even a inch and for the first time she didn't wanted to hide herself in him but itched and craved to hide him in herself and so wanted to give him assurance and love. Her heart pained seeing him like that and she knew she was the reason for it though unintentionally.

He stood there and seeing the horror in her eyes pained him even more and he too wanted to hide her in himself but mind and legs refused to make a move and Heart also didn't bothered to make him understand as this time the heart was unpleased and hurt, and now the only thing it wanted was to be assured of her presence, her love, her togetherness, her comfort, her safety and her, it was all about her , even in this state he could only think was about her.

When both didn't made a move it felt that maybe their love was weak that's why this happened and this all things that are happening are wrong. Their love felt weak at that point.

After boring into each other's eyes trying to encode their feelings when for the first time they couldn't understand as somewhere they forgot that this is love and not a business deal or a technical complication that they will encode feelings but a emotional pain and hurt that needed to be felt, understood and assured off

Sameer felt weak for the first time and now could not look into her eyes and turned other side to escape from this pain but as if her trance broke at that moment and the vague started to clear. She now got the clear view of all the happenings and immediately her heart gave the permission to move forward and this time with all the strength she has to hide him and save him from every pain, this time it is her chance to show her love to him.

Naina immediately ran to him and stood in front of him cupping his face and that's when both of their eyes again met but this time met in real senses and the feelings and emotions that they could not encode that time were so much visible and clear to them this time. Both poured their heart to each other through eyes and other one was eagerly waiting to take every ounce of pain from each other.

When it felt that now they are able to speak however they were not completely fine but now atleast in a condition to speak and put forward their point of view sameer stared with a heavy heart and crying face "naina... Naina tumhe mujhpe bharosa.. Nahi tha kya... Tumhe kya laga k..ki mai tumhe dard mai dekh sakta hun.... Ya yeh lg... Lga ki tumhare dard se mujhe koi.. Koi fark nahi padta hai.. Ya yeh k... Ki tumhare dard ki mujh... Mujhe koi parwah nahi hai... Ya.. Ya phr ye ki mai tumhare dar... Dard batne ke kabil bhi nah..Nahi hun jo.. Jo tumne Mujhe btaya tak nahi ki sam... Sameer mujhe chot lagi hai.... " He wanted to say more but his cries and tears didn't let him speak further.