Mehandi 2 😇❤

I was overwhelmed with the response I got on last part, thank you everyone for so much love and so here's the next update as a token of love from me to you all .

No one guessed it right 😜😜, but no worries I am here to tell you all, just you have to do is read further to know.

Everyone stood confused and eager to know the reason of naina's emotional state, but no one spoke anything as didn't had the heart to break the special moment of the couple.

After sometime the couple parted only to look into each other's eyes deeply conveying their love and expression to each other and for each other.

Finally they stood composing themselves and thats when sameer forwarded his hand so that all can have a look at it, all glanced at it but couldn't understand the hidden meaning that why he had got this written on his hand, everyone looked at him with a questioning gaze and stood waiting for his answer.

Sameer looked lovingly at naina and started "ye symbol jo maine apne hanth mein banwaya hai wo aise hi nahi hai balki maine bhot soch ke aur apne pure dil se ye banwaya hai"

He again forwards his hand so all can have a proper view of his palm and the thing that was drawn was a "👀...♾" .

He again continued "jis tarah aankhein pyaari aur pure hoti hain na waise hi meri naina bhi bilkul pyaari aur pure h aur uska to naam bhi naina hai toh isliye ye symbol and jaise aankhein sab dekh leti hain na waise hi meri naina bhi mere bina kuch kahe mere andar bahar sab kuch dekh leti hai aur itna hi nahi mujhe samajhti bhi hai sath hi sath mujhe samjhati bhi hai...aur ye dots, dots represent 'my crazy life' and so is naina my crazy obsession, my craziest love, my craziest life and everything about her is crazy , i am madly and crazily in love with my naina ... And this infinity sign which means till no end to usi tarah mera aur naina ka sath bhi wahan tak hai jahan tak koi end na ho, mai aur naina humesha sath rahenge, jiyenge bhi sath aur marenge bhi sath aur iska ye matlab bilkul nahi hai ki mai marne k baad isse alag ho jaunga balki hum to marne k baad bhi sath rahenge aur humara pyaar bhi never ending and eternal ho jayega , Meri life mein meri naina ki importance and uske liye mera pyaar marne ke baad bhi jinda rahega... And agar in symbols ko sum up karein to it means ki meri ankhein meri naina ko dekhne k kiye limit nahi mangti bas uski in aankhon m kho jana chahti hain, aur mujhe pta hai naina ki kewal aankhein hi nahi balki dil bhi mujhe dekhta hai isliye to itne ache se samajhta hai mujhe aur yahi wajah h ki jo chizen aur batein mai khud nahi dekh pata woh meri naina dekh leti hai, aur agar in sab baton ke alawa dusri baton ko dekhein to wo ye hai ki mai naina ko describe nahi kar sakta that too kuch shabdon mein, wo mere liye kya hai ye mai nahi bta sakta and mujhe lagta bhi nahi hai ki mujhe btana chahiye kyonki meri naina ache se janti hai ye sab "

By the time he ended up everyone was in tears, the way he has described his love and importance for naina is beyond imagination. Apart from all naina stood there having tears in her eyes, she could never imagine that god could be so graceful and giving, the place sameer has given naina in his life is something none can ever imagine and think off in even in their wildest or happiest dreams, but this was happening in real with her and this was all because he love her beyond anything and everything. She could not ask for more from god and this was also more than enough. She kept on looking in his eyes continuously asking him what good she had done to get him.

Naina's parents were in tears feeling happy and contended for their daughter thinking that indeed she has got the best one, also they were proud on sameer and thanking God for whatever they gave to their daughter. Munna was happy like never and now all his tension and thoughts took a back seat as sameer was best man for his cute though lovely, immature though mature sister.