Assurance🥰🥰

Guys I need a help, please tell me where I am lacking since 2 updates as the response in recent 2 updates are really very low and I felt its because of my mistake, so my humble request please tell me my mistake so that I can improvise.

The sun rays fell on the beautiful couple invading their peaceful sleep and both love birds nuzzled more into each other to avoid sun rays falling on them but sun was no less and ended up breaking their beauty sleep.

Both love birds lazily opened their eyes and the most beautiful sight of their life welcomed them and they both wished each other a sweet good morning.

"Tum thk ho na" Were the simple words he spoke but it created thousands of butterflies to flutter in her Stomach, his sleep laden voice came as a mere whisper that was capable to turn her into a complete jelly and as if this was not enough his messed up state of hair and few days old stubble made her loose her senses.

She was completely lost in him when his smirk registered her and she blushingly hide her face in him, he gave a peaceful and smirking smile at the same time feeling contented on her happiness and smirk appeared looking at her shy form comparing her bold avatar from last night.

He raised her head by hooking his finger under her chin and asked her "tumhari chot thk hai na, ya phr abhi bhi dard hai, agar hai to hum doctor ke pass chalte hain na"

Seeing the genuine and serious concerned look in his eyes and voice she too answered calmly "tumne mere har dard ko bilkul thik kar diya hai sameer, ab koi dard aur koi pareshani mujhe na dard deti hai aur na pareshan karti hai"

After their cute and lovely moments of morning they both headed towards their room so as to take the next step towards their relation that is for getting ready for the mehandi function, they separated for sometime so as to take the next step for always being together.

Both were in their rooms getting ready and after they were ready again their mind drifted towards each other though all the time it was their only but now eagerness took over them to see each other and couldn't able to hold in more of this curiosity and excitement both took steps towards each other's room, to reach to the other one. Both were moving in the rhythm of their heart and reaching on doorstep both removed the barrier between them together and door flew open and as it happened at the same time from both the side, naina got disbalanced and was about to fall but how could she fall when he is around always to hold her and give her the solace of his arms to her.

Naina's hands went around his neck holding him tightly while his hands wrapped around her dainty and small boned waist which was covered with some piece of fabric but still he could feel the warmth from her body seep in through him and reaching to every pore of his skin making his every cell palpitate in yearning.

His eyes after assuring and being satisfied that she was ok went to her eyes that were closed due to the fear of falling down and she looked so serene and beautiful like always or even better than every passing second. He could see her frowned and fearful face getting replaced by a calm and happy face and he knew she could feel him, feel his hands around her waist, feel his hot breaths fanning her face and this was blissful.

The moment he held her in his safe and secure arms she felt him and gradually relaxed feeling him, though her eyes were closed till now but she could sense him coming more closer and could feel his breaths over her neck making her break into a mess of jelly and now when she could sustain no more her eyes flew open and his charming face appeared infront of her which she admired the most.

Locking each other in an intense eyelock both after sometime moved a little away from each other only to have a complete look at each other and the sight that they saw was out of their imagination level, both were looking ravishingly and incredibly beautiful. They could not move their eyes as they refused to move away from each other.

Samaina loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें