𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"You ready? You cool" He asked again

"Nigga is you ok. I told you I was ready 5 minutes ago when we pulled up."

"Mane this shit gotta go right. Angelo gotta whole ass family he can't go to the pen" he said.

"And Heim prolly got some too with his hoe ass" I laughed.

"Nah you right his ass probably do" he laughed. "I'm not even worried about myself real shit. My niece and nephew can't be on they own out here"

"Stick to the script. Don't give Griffin any reason to suspect you more than he already do. Stay calm and don't send no killers his way" I said.

Nigga hardheaded might try to kill him anyways.

"And whatever you do keep Dior out of harms way. Ion want my niece without a momma" I said.

"Ight." He said staring straight. "Let's head in." He said getting out.

"Our asses really done wore sweats to this place" I said laughing.

"Where these niggas at" I asked looking at my phone.

"Excuse me sir phones cannot be used in this area" the waitress said.

"Ouu you fine as hell" I said and Ray kicked me.

"Ohhhhh you mothafuckin roach" I said and held my foot.

"Imma just- yea" the waitress walked away.

"Look what the fuck yo long lip ass did. She gone"

"Bitch shut up we here strictly for a mission. We not here to get bitches numb-"

"My name is Tyson I'll be your waiter for tonight could I start you off with anything" he said

"Yo size" ray said smiling.