☁︎·̩͙✧𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 2 ☁︎·̩͙✧

y/n

y/n

"wow"
"wow"

this was one fine man in front of me right now. he made me believe for sure that god in fact does have favorites.

i studied his features, forgetting all about the reason i'm in this predicament now.

i really don't think my nose is broken, i just wanted to teach this guy a lesson to watch where he's going.

after what seemed like minutes, i finally came back to myself and spoke up. "h-hey man! watch where you're going okay?" i said as i got up from my squatting position.

he got up too and bit his lip nervously. holy shit this man is fine, he shouldn't be doing things like that!

"so...your nose isn't broke-"

"No my nose isn't broken! But you really need to look out some time you know?" I said, and the guy let out a sigh, seemingly of relief. and then he rolled his eyes.

"you don't have to cop and attitude alright? I was just concerned if you were hurt or not."

this made me scoff, "nigga, you just wacked me in my damn face with your car door, hard as fuck may I add. Don't I have some right to have a fucking attitude!?"

I heard him mumble something under his breath before he shook his head.

"it was an accident okay? I didn't even see you right there. and what were you doing so close to my car anyways?"

"IT'S NOT OBVIOUS THAT I'M TAKING A RUN?" I said, referring to my attire with my hands. "I have to run through this parking lot everyday to get on the route back to my apartment! and I may run where ever I please sir!"

"well look, maybe youu should watch where youu are going next time then huh?" the guy said before he started on his way, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"sexy fucking, jerk." I said as I watched him walk off in the opposite direction. "wonder what's his problem.."

It's none of my business though. although I wouldn't mind him being my business if you know what I mean.

Shrugging my shoulders, I started running again. I was so excited to get back to my apartment and wash up, then maybe relax and drink some wine.

I've only recently started running as it's good pass time while i'm not working, and it's also a good way to get good exercise, and lose some of this belly fat, (which I have been meaning to do for some time now.)

The only down side of it is that obviously, it takes a lot of energy out of me, a lot of energy that I could be using towards another activity, like...having sex or something..that burns calories right?

i've been really..well...needy and hormonal lately, and I don't know why. all that i know is that I absolutely have to have sex sometime soon. i'm coming up on four months of no real dick and it kinda sucks ass.

i slowed down my speed as I made it to the door, going into my apartment, trying to go straight to the stairs when..

"hey princess, back from your run already I see?"

oh lord please...

"leave me the fuck alone tyler. don't you have 'music' to work on or something?" i chuckled slightly as i looked the foolish man up and down. I know I said I was horny, but this nigga most definitely will never smash.

"yeah, but that can wait until i'm done with you princess." umm, ew. I sighed and started my way up the stairs again, leaving the man alone at the bottom.

"Girl, i know you gonna want me sooner or later..I won't ever give up!"

pulling my keys out of my pocket, I flipped tyler off before unlocking my door and walking into my humble abode.

"home.sweet.ho-"

"Y/N FINALLY YOU'RE BACK!" a voice said, as a figure came dashing towards me, ultimately latching onto my exhausted body.

they cried into my shoulder and i gave her a pat on the back, knowing who this person was.

"c-chanel?"