☆.。.:* 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 .。.:*☆

"People liked to assume things about you. They never took the chance to do their research and see what was really going on.

You were such a sweetheart. Sometimes you could be a asshole but overall you were such a lovely person to be around.

It's terrible that I'll never get to hold you again and tell you how much you mean to me. It's terrible I won't get to see you anymore in general.

I still can't understand why it had to end this way..why couldn't I have the opportunity to say goodbye?

Was this something I could have prevented. Something I could've stopped before it got out of hand?

Maybe...

Did I try my absolute hardest to let you know that there was another way to live life peacefully without having to use drugs?

Hopefully...

They gave you..countless drugs besides propofol that evening..

I remember the long and sleepless nights we had together. Whether we were on the phone or I was there with you in person..I remember how much energy you had..I remember that you always were thinking about something.

I remember when we were little kids..no older then 7 years old playing pranks on your siblings and hanging out, literally hanging onto each other for dear life when we had to go back home.

I remember how much pain I felt when you moved away from the little house in Gary to go live in California with Ms. Ross making us no longer neighbors.

I remember how I cried when we reunited 16 years later at your new home in Encino after I coincidentally was promoted as head security for the victory tour.

I remember how nervous you were to ask me if I would work with you on your Bad tour in 87 because you thought I would say no.

I remember the times we laughed together..sometimes so hard our stomachs would ache & also the times we cried on one others shoulders through rough times.

I remember your first wedding that I was required to attend. How Lisa Marie didn't like how close we were which ended in the fall of your marriage.

I remember how you used to call every night you were in rehab, saying you were sorry and you wouldn't do it again..how stupid you felt that this is what It came to. Then promising me you wouldn't do it ever again.

I remember all the children's births..how excited and Anxious you were to take them home, to be a father in general.

I remember how you explained to me that you were embarrassed both of your marriages so far have failed after your divorce with Debbie was finalized in 99.

I remember when we finally confessed our feelings for one another and we decided to give it a try and take it slow together a year after.

I remember all the dates we had after that and how magical and extra each one was remembering you saying

"You should know by now that I always do the most, even if it's not necessary"