.。・:*♡ 𝙈 𝙤𝙧 𝙈 2♡*:・。.

𝙔/𝙉

𝙔/𝙉

"janet, i get that you missed the girl and everything, but it looks like you're going to squeeze her to death" rebbie thankfully said as janet slowly let me go.

"i'm sorry" she said, sniffing a little bit as I let out a laugh. "ugh, girl i missed you so much!" latoya gushed and i smiled at her. "i missed y'all too."

i absolutely loved the jackson sisters. the whole jackson family really. i've known them practically my whole life and they've always been nothing but kind to me, so when i talked to janet and told her what was going on with me, it was no surprise that she was going to ask me over. at first i declined because i obviously don't want to bother anyone with my problems, but after janet wouldn't leave me alone about it and i weighed my options, i gave in. i couldn't be any happier right now being back with pretty much my second family after such a long time.

"well come on, let's go inside. we have so much to catch up on and i know mother and joseph can't wait to see you!" rebbie said as janet latched onto my arm.

"i'm not going anywhere jan" i said to her and she smacked her lips at me. "i know that, i just can't believe you're here right now. and you're here without that ugly ass government phone." she pointed to the new phone in my hand. "fuck you" i said as all of us laughed.

we walked a small distance to the kitchen where stood mrs. jackson, a handful of mouth watering dishes surrounding her. she had her back turned to the stove until janet spoke up.

"mother, look who finally made it!" she said as mrs. jackson quickly turned around at the newly found voice in the room.

"hello mrs. j! it's nice to see you again" I said as she gasped and walked over to me, pulling me into her embrace. "oh my! it's so nice to finally see you again too sweetheart." she pulled away from me and took a look at me with a smile, "you're so grown up now!"

"yes ma'am, i'll be 21 in july" i stated and she sighed "time sure does fly doesn't it?"

"what happened to joseph mother?" janet asked as latoya looked around at all the foods on the table. "yeah i'm trynna eat."

"latoya" rebbie said before the sister next to her shrugged her shoulders. "he went to the office for a bit, he should be back soon" mrs. jackson answered.

"well we'll leave you alone until then mrs. ja-" i started but she cut me off before i could finish, "girl, if you don't just call me mother. you know we're all like family."

i smiled before correcting myself, "well we'll leave you alone until mr. jackson gets back then mother."

she smiled at me one last time before the three girls pulled me out of the kitchen, walking me down the hall.

"i have so many questions for you girl, can you believe it's been almost a whole decade since we've seen each other in person?" latoya said and my eyes widened.

"has it really?" she nodded and i put my head down in shame. "i'm so sorry i didn't come out here sooner y'all" i said as we continued down the hall for seemingly the living room. "it's just you know what happened to my parents and everything and-" janet shushed me and linked my arm with hers again. "all that matters is you're finally here now right? don't worry about that bullshit girl" i smirked and rebbie and latoya laughed. "you're right little ms. potty mouth! when you start talking like that jan?"

she didn't answer me and instead finally pulled me into the living room where i saw a bunch of men starting at the television.

rebbie coughed and finally one turned their head, looking at me before looking at the television again, but not even a second later looking at me again.

"hey y'all it's nice to see you again!" you greeted the brothers. "wait a damn minute, who the fuck is that? cause that can't be who we was waiting on" jermaine said as he pointed to me and the rest slowly turned their heads to look.

"y/n?" jermaine finally got up and came over to me. "that would be me" i smiled, before he put his hand out for me to shake, which i respectfully accepted.

"Y/N!" randy then said running over to me and surprisingly pulling me into a hug.

"randy!" he pulled away from me and looked at me before he asked, "you remember the handshake or naw?" i laughed and stuck my hand out "of course!" we did are infamous handshake and ended it with another hug. tito and jackie then greeted me as well.

i smiled as i talked to each of them individually. they all, very noticeably had grown up a lot as well, which had me just as surprised as them. it's crazy to me how now jackie, tito and jermaine are married with kids when just 9 years ago they were still fucking clowns in college.

i scoffed at the man now in front of me, that stupid devious smile on his face. "marlon" i nodded towards him as all the siblings looked at us.

"y/n" i laughed before rolling my eyes "no more braces..cute" i said and he laughed before pointing to my phone. "no more trackphone..cute."

i heard latoya snicker in the back and i flipped her off. "is that the only thing y'all can talk about?" i asked and i heard a new voice from behind me.

"i mean..we could talk about your fat as-" the room broke out in yells and screams before the brothers waved at the guy behind me. "michael that was inappropriate and outta pocket."

i turned and made eye contact with the worst sibling of all. "michael jackson" i said aloud, now having to look up at him slightly.

"big head" he said, slapping me in the back of my head like he used to do when i was in middle school. "we meet again." he was so shy and sweet at the door earlier..but-

"i guess some things never change huh?" i asked him as he shrugged his shoulders "i guess so...but i think sometimes they do" he said looking me up and down.

"michael you fucking pervert! can't you just behave?" rebbie asked him before coming to my side and pulling me behind her.

"i didn't do anything" he said before looking to marlon and waving for him to follow him. "i'm going to the studio, you tryna come?" he asked the elder and he nodded, "bet."

marlon started to walk away with michael but turned to
me again before he left. "welcome back y/n" he smiled at me and i felt my heart do a slight backflip.

the other siblings, had already left the room leaving just me and janet. "what the fuck is wrong wit me?" i whispered and janet furrowed her eyebrows before grabbing my arm for the millionth time.

"girl what did you say?" she asked and i shook my head fast "nothing, i'm just a little sleepy...jet lagged."

"oh well come on, i'll show you to your room."

____________________________

i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter of 'm or m'. sorry for the long wait y'all but i lowkey have terrible writers block sometimes :,( what series are y'all enjoying so far? what would y'all like to see next? much love until next time.

~Anniasia