*✧ ✰ 。* 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚 *✧ ✰ 。*

Y/N

Y/N

╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

I was in my Spanish class minding my own business, while talking to a couple of friends. It was the last couple of days before school was out so the teachers didn't really give two fucks about what they were doing because they were occupied with getting grades and stuff in for our last report cards.

My guy friend Kai likes to fuck around with me a lot which makes my best friend Michael kind of jealous.

"Y/N is so cute" Kai said as I continued to pout like a baby because of what my My best friend Bri had just said.

"Kaiii stop saying that!" I said with a small giggle.

"Yeah Kai stop saying that" Michael said startling me as to I didn't know he had came back from the main office yet.

He sat down next to me & opened his arms signifying he wanted a hug from me.

I gave him a small hug before trying to just take my mind off of the obvious tension by simply getting on my phone & browsing through the Korean clothing on a shopping website.

I looked up from my phone though because It was kinda making me uncomfortable.

I looked to Michael, who was looking at Kai with a death glare and then after looked to Kai who was staring back at Michael with a slightly stronger death glare.

I tried to break the tension by starting an conversation about this outfit I'm trying to put together for the last day of school.

"Thanks for the help Bri" I said in my head as she sat back on her phone not trying to help me at all.

"Uhhh. Mike! Kai! I need your opinion on something!" I said looking at them back and forth with a smile.

"Yes Babe?"
"Yes Babe?"

I internally facepalmed myself for even trying because I know for sure that one of them are going to say something.

And I put money on it that the first one to pop off will be—

"Who the fuck are you calling babe?" He said, talking through his teeth.

Michael.

"I should be asking you the same question" Kai said with a obvious attitude.

"Listen. Y/N asked us a simple question. The least we can do is answer it" Kai added before taking his eyes off of pissed Michael & putting them on me.