.ෆ*˚*𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.₊̣̇.ෆ*˚

SMUT! viewer discretion advised. <33

You felt as if you would go insane with all the work that lay before you

You felt as if you would go insane with all the work that lay before you. It was like a never ending saga of paperwork, That you desperately just wanted to see the end to.
Life has been crazy. People have been fired. And now it's all up to you to make things right.

__________

Y/N

I shuffled a stack of paperwork and set it to the side before grabbing the next stack to get started on.

Yes, no, maybe. Signed y/n y/l/n.

I sighed heavily as I continued the pattern, and my hand began to cramp up as I tried to focus on the paper, gliding the black ink across each sheet in neat print.

"Fuck!" My phone rang surprisingly, making me mess up as I jumped in surprise, the jovial ringtone nearly scaring the soul from my body as I answered the ringing device in slight irritation.

"Yes Michael?" I asked pushing the phone into my ear with my shoulder so I could continue to write. "Come downstairs, please! You've been working all day and you promised we would spend this time together!"

I bit my lip and sighed at my precious husband, dropping the ink pen on the table and leaning back in my chair, the creaking noise sending shivers to my spine.

"I'm sorry boo. I understand..but Michael, I have to get this done! The company needs a plan badly right now and I have to approve ideas. Do you mind waiting just a little longe-"

"Y/n, I've waited long enough! I already promised to take care of you, why are you so dead set on this job?" He whined and it made me pout.

"Because Michael, I want to make a living on my own as well! Living off of you and your money wouldn't sit right with me. I feel much better working too!" I explained and glanced over to the paperwork.

I heard him sigh and I could tell he was hurt by my words, and clearly upset.

"Michael. Why does this bother you so much anyways? I'm still here at the end of the day. Me getting a job doesn't effect us at all!"

"Yes it does y/n!" He said raising his voice slightly. "How Michael? Explain baby I wanna know!?" I inquired passionately, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Because I miss you so much!" He said, making me turn around to see him now in front me. He had hung up the phone and was looking at me in disappointment.

"Michael we still see each other all the time. What are you talking about-" he cut me off again. "No y/n. I don't just want to see you! I want to hold you, spend actual time with you! Have dinner with you, I want to just be able to...it's hard to explain..but...feel you!"