☁︎·̩͙✧𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝘼𝙩 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 1 ☁︎·̩͙✧

michael and his fiancé chanel are in a feud over michael and his work

michael and his fiancé chanel are in a feud over michael and his work. he tends to stay out late because of it, leaving chanel at the house, needy and lonely. the couple has been arguing quite a lot lately, sometimes even over little things which is making both people irritable and annoyed. but this argument, might be the nail in the coffin for michael and chanel.

_________________

michael

"i'm fed up with your nonsense michael! i-i feel like i barely see you anymore, let alone like i'm even your fiancé!" my fiancé chanel argued, as i let out a big breath, and rolled my eyes.

"chanel! i've told you countless times that i do this for us! and you knew exactly what you were getting into when i asked you to marry me!" i argued back.

she groaned before pushing me to the side and opening the door to our bedroom to leave.

no the hell she didn't push me.

i followed the nicely built woman downstairs & into the living room, where she then plopped down onto the couch and put her head in her hands.

"chanel that was out of pocket, and you know it. you've been doing this a lot lately and it's really starting to piss me off."

"well you not being around is pissing me off michael! so now maybe you can understand how i feel!"

at this point, if one of us don't remove ourselves in the next couple of minutes, it would probably be a screaming match.

"you know what chanel? i'm just...gonna go" i say, walking to the door and grabbing my coat.

chanel scoffed. "oh? so now you're gonna leave? you know what? i don't even care, i know you're probably gonna go out and hide at your little side chicks house, but jokes on you honestly michael."

i furrowed my eyebrows at her in confusion, stopping anything else i was doing before. "jokes on me? what are you talking about chanel? there is nobody else! i'm devoted to you and only-"

"this is why i'm fucking jermaine!" she yelled out suddenly, before putting a hand to her mouth in regret.

i thought i felt my heart actually break into pieces at her confession. jermaine? my brother jermaine?

but he wouldn't do this to me...he knows how much i love chanel..no, he wouldn't.

but i had to ask anyways.

"i-my jermaine? my brother, jermaine? b-but he's married and..he wouldn't do this to me chanel--you wouldn't do this to me! stop lying, i know your mad but there's no reason to lie."

"i'm not lying michael! w-why do you think we've been more friendly than usual at family days? what do you actually think i do while you're not here michael? because i sure as hell was tired of sitting up until all hours of the morning waiting for you!" she yelled as i felt myself getting angry.

i chuckled and shook my head, looking at my shoes to control the tears.

i love this woman more than i love myself! not to mention all the trust, effort and time i put into this relationship.

and my brother! i'm not to surprised. it's really not the first time jermaine has taken a woman that i liked away from me. but i really thought he had changed..and my fiancé? i swear when i see him i'm gonna kick his ass.

"i'm leaving, and when i come back, i want you gone" i said, not letting her say anything else before i walked out the door.

i unlocked my car and got in without thought, starting it up, putting it into gear and driving off to no clear destination.

all kinds of questions filled my mind as i drove, quite quickly may i add, on the slightly clogged road.

~

after a while of driving, i soon came to a stop at a parking space downtown, and contemplated getting out of the car or not.

well..not much can get any worse for me now. my fiancé cheated on me with my brother. if anything, that outweighs me getting mobbed or even shot for all i care.

i swung open the door to my car, but my eyes widened after hearing a loud smack along with a groan.

quickly swinging my head in the direction of the sound, i saw a woman holding her nose, crouched on the ground.

shit.

because she was holding her nose, i couldn't see much of her face, only her soft looking skin, that glowed in the morning sunlight, and her y/h/c hair that slightly hung over her shoulders and face.

"fuck man!" she finally yelled out, making me look around in embarrassment.

"i-i'm really sorry! i-i really didn't even see you coming, do you need any help?" i stuttered out, finally getting out of the car and shutting the door properly.

she just sat in the same position, not acknowledging my words.

i was starting to panic at all the possibility's that could arise from this situation.

if this woman's nose is seriously broken, she could possibly sue me.

if any paparazzi have seen me yet, let alone this whole altercation, they will release it to the press which we all know would make me sound crazier than they already make sound.

or, this woman could possibly kick my ass when she comes back to herself, and honestly what man wants their ass kicked by a woman? that would be embarrassing.

"miss or..ma'am? are you okay? can you hear me?" i said again, and crouched down to her level.

she continued to sit quietly for a minute before she spoke "i-i think my nose might be broken.." she said more quietly this time.

hearing this of course, made me curious about the condition her nose was actually in so hesitantly, i reached out to tuck the hair in her face behind her ear so i could see her face more clearly.

"aye man, don't be touching my hair and shit, i don't even know..." she started before she finally looked up at me, also removing her hand from her nose.

i don't know what came over me after that, but all we could do was stare at each other.

she was a very beautiful woman to say the least. her amazingly beautiful y/e/c eyes are what stood out to me first. they had an odd sparkle to them, which i had never seen before. i then looked to her lips, out of instinct, that looked very plump and kissable and then to her nose, which was small and weirdly cute on her.

"wow."
"wow."