chapter 2

⚠️this chapter has angst emotions and deals with kidnapping/ abduction⚠️

george heard a distant pounding when he regained consciousness with his eyes still shut, but he soon realized it was coming from his own head.

a dull, aching pain seized through his side, and his face was plastered on a cold, tile-like flooring.

once he opened his eyes, he remembered his walk with dream, and the area he was in was completely unrecognizable.

by instinct, he called; "dream!"

he tried to sit up on the yellow and white marbled floor but the pain in his left side was almost unbearable.

he lifted his hoodie and undershirt to reveal a big black and purple  bruise on his ribcage.

"dream!" he called again.

where am i?

the room he was in seemed so out of place from the london town he grew up in.

there were 2 doors, one was opened and led into an entirely too small and unkept bathroom with a dirtied white sink and a dirtied white toilet; a matted, greasy red rug in between them.

the other door was shut, so he safely assumed it just lead into a hallway. there were no windows, and the walls had disgusting yellow stains all over the pink floral wallpaper. there wasnt a bed in here either, just a broken down round wooden table.

"dream im scared.."

george decided to have one more go at standing up and he pushed all his weight onto his aching calves. he was so hungry. he gained balance, and stuttered towards the bathroom.

the entire place smelt musty and like mold was stuck in the air vents, and the bathroom smelt even worse. it smelt like a decaying body was buried underneath the rug, but it lied flat on the ground.

george stumbled over the toilet and warm vomit came up his throat and out his mouth.

he fell to the ground, his legs giving out, and a mix of confusion and anger and sadness rushed through him. he threw up again, and again, and again, but nothing but sour air came out the third time.

dream.

worry flooded through georges body, and he forced himself to stand up.

i have to find dream.

-

an annoying ringing echoed through dreams ears and he sat up suddenly, a rush of pain flooding to his head.

"agh, god what the fuck?"

dream placed his hands on his head and sat there with his knees covering his chest.

this room looked remotely similar to georges, but instead of a red rug in the bathroom, there was a white one with uncomfortable yellow marks and there were no stains on the wallpaper. there was also a twin size mattress on the floor, with 2 rips and a spring sticking out a little.

dream took one look around the room, and he'd never felt more confused or sick.

"george?" he called out, even though he was clearly by himself in this mess of a room. he urged himself to stand up, and immediately swallowed the bile creeping up his throat.

the first place dream decided to adventure was the closed door. he ungracefully wobbled to the door, and as soon as his hand hit the handle, he collapsed onto it. he used all the strength he had left to push himself off the stubbed, cracked gold door handle.
after finally getting his gravity centered again, dream twisted the handle. to his surprise, it opened. the hallway it lead to was dark, and he was desperately turning his dizzy, aching head for some sort of exit. this place just resembled a normal house; well, if no one ever took care of it.