Wendy: Because we had sex.

Me: Wendy you had sex with other guys as well.

Wendy: Luke I know your the father.

Me: Wendy I will need a test done before I believe anything.

Wendy: You know what fuck you Luke! Do you honestly think your new girlfriend will want you after she knows what we did. Huh? Do you think she will want someone who has a child. Because I can guarantee that she won't.

Me: Leave her out of this Wendy. I am not kidding!

Wendy: Your mine Luke, and this baby is yours. You just wait and see.

Before I could respond she hung up. This has to be a sick kind of joke. There is no way that just happend. I just had this amazing date with Danielle, and Wendy has to call and ruin it. I knew that I had to tell Danielle that there was a possibility that I could be a dad. I just didn't know how to do it.

Maybe I shouldn't tell her. I mean I didn't want to loose her. We are just starting to get into a good relationship. There was no way I wanted anything to do with Wendy, not after I have had a taste of Danielle. I knew I had to play my cards right. I had already lost to many people in my life that I had cared about, I couldn't take loosing Danielle. This is going to be hell.

Danielle's Prov:

"Danielle. Danielle, DANIELLE!" I opened my eyes to see Tabby looking down at me. "Goodmoring sleepy head." I sat up and she moved back.

"Goodmoring. Is there any reason as to why your waking me up?" I asked he as I stretched.

"Of course there is, I think we should go shopping."

I had never been out shopping with anyone. Not even my foster parents would take me. I had to always go out on my own. But the idea of going out with a friend sounded really fun. I would have someone there to tell me if something looked bad or not. Someone to help me pick out cute clothes to wear. Someone to goof around with and try silly things on with.

"Danielle, is that face a yes face or a no face?" Tabby asked me breaking me out of my train of thought,

"It's a Hell yeah face. I would love to go shopping with you. Lets get showered and we can head out."

"Okay meet me down stairs in twenty." Tabby said to me as she exited my room. I couldn't believe I was going shoping with a friend. I know to some people it may seem like it is no big deal, but to me, this is huge.

I showered and was down stairs in a record time. "Danielle sweet heart what are you in a rush for?" My grandmother said to me as she walked over to where I was putting my shoes on.

"Tabby and I are going to go out shopping."