"Well...Kim is pregnant."

He laughs, "Can't say I'm surprised."

"Don't be mean," I snap and bat at his chest. "What if it was me in her situation?"

"That's different because it would be our child." He muses.

I roll my eyes, "You say that now."

He scans my expression. "Are you trying to tell me something?"

"No!" I gasp in horror. "No pregnancy here."

He nods, "Good...but if it ever-"

"Alessio!" I interject. "No pregnancy voodoo on me."

"Fine! Fine! No pregnancy voodoo." He laughs and holds his hands up in surrender. "Now what's going on with Sierra? Still trouble with Harrison?"

"Well...he has been blowing up my phone, wanting to make sure I know to talk to him if I find anything out. Sierra has just been dismissive when she's around me. I'm assuming she still thinks something was going on behind her back."

Alessio reaches over and cradles my face. "Don't worry about Harrison, we'll make sure he stays off your tracks."

"Please don't kill him, Alessio," I narrow my eyes. "I can't handle more on my plate."

He locks his pinky with my own. "I pinky promise, love."

"We'll see." I tease him.

He pulls my face towards him and distracts me with a heated kiss. I immediately lose myself in the moment as we fall back onto the bed.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

"Are you ready?"

Kim looks over with her eyes full of excitement. Her entire graduation gown and cap is completely covered in gold glitter from her makeup.

I grab onto her as we enter the auditorium. "I can't believe the day is finally here!"

We take our seats with our graduating class towards the front of the room near the stage. Behind us seas of families and friends start pouring in to fill the lower and upper levels.

How the hell am I going to find anyone in this?

"I am even more excited for your party though!" Kim leans over. "I'm so ready to not think about school right now."

"I know! Are you going to stay anything to Joe yet?"

She frowns. "After the party."

"Promise?"

She locks her pinky with me. "I promise!"

The principal suddenly walks out and approaches the podium. His voice shakes a bit as he addresses the crowd.

"Good evening Westview High students, family, and friends!"

The crowd grows quiet as he continues on with the speech. "I want to thank you all for coming out tonight in support..."

I peer around the sea of people sitting behind us and try to find anyone that I recognize. There has to be at least a few thousand shoved into this building.

"Hey, Olivia."

I turn to the right and notice Sierra moving to sit by us. Her short hair is in little curls and clipped at the sides with silver barrettes.

"Hey, Sierra! You look gorgeous." I compliment her. I'm honestly a little shocked she's even speaking to me.

"Thank you," She grins and looks away awkwardly. "I want to apologize for my behavior before over Austin. It was out of line."

"It's okay. I completely understand."

She shakes her head, "No, it wasn't! I should've been a better friend to you and I was just feeling jealous. I'm so sorry, Olivia."