GONE

3rd Person's POV

Y/n bring her phone closer to her ear as it's ringing. After a few seconds, an angelic voice greet her.

"Hey there."

"Hey, angel. How are you doing?"

"Nervous as hell. Will you be here?"

"I will. I need to take care of something first. And you will be just fine, baby."

"Thank you, boo. I really need you here."

"I will. Wait for me okay?"

"Okay love. Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"I love you so much. More than anything."

Y/n chuckled at Mina. She doesn't even know why Mina being so clingy with her these past day but she won't argue it because she like it. "I love you too, penguin! I love love love love love love love love you so much!!", Y/n throws her arm up, ignoring the people who staring at her. She felt so happy right now. Everything finally falls into the places.

Mina chuckles at Y/n's cute gesture. After bid a goodbyes, Y/n hang up the call. She need to hurry up as she has to arrive at the Music Bank studio before 8pm, right before Twice's comeback. She then stepped out from the jewelleries store while holding tightly a velvet box.

Y/n glance at her wrist. It's 7:15 pm and she decided to walk to her destination as it's not far from there. Y/n walks with a smile spread across her face. She can't imagine Mina's reaction if she founds out the suprise. Her phone rang and it's Taehyung who's calling her. Rolling her eyes, Y/n answered the call as she knows what question Taehyung asked her and continue her walk.

"Heyyy!! Did you bought it?! Did you?!"

Y/n bring the phone far from her ear as Taehyung's deep and loud voice greet her. "Geez! Stop shouting, will ya?"

Taehyung laughed a bit. "Sorry, got a little bit excited here. So how?"

Y/nbring the box closer to her face with a grin quivers on her lips. "Already bought it. I'm afraid if she don't like it. What if I'm moving too soon? What if she want to slow things down?"

Taehyung clicked his tongue out of annoyance. "Don't you remember what she told you that day? The one that you told me about?"

A smile couldn't gone from her face as she remember what Mina told her last week right before her official comeback.

****

A week ago

Y/n's POV

Mina snuggled at my neck. We are now chilling in my living room. Since Mina still living in the dorm with the girls, we need to keep it low even though the girls know about ours. Don't wanna get caught by Dispatch reporter or it will jeopardize Mina's carrer.

"Y/n?"

"Yes, dear?" I answered.

There's a long pause before Mina start to speak again. "Do you serious about us?"

Her question make me look at her. But she keep her head straight, watching the tv unbothered. I can't read her expression.

"Why are you asking me like that? Don't you believe me?"

Mina jerked up from her position and look straight into my eyes. Her face become serious. And little bit sad. "I'm serious about us. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Her words surprised me. There's butterflies in my stomach. My lips quivers into a big smile. "You are not alone. I want to make you mine. Let the time decide. Okay baby?"

Mina smile after hearing my words. She then snuggled back at my neck while hugging me. "You are mine, Park Y/n. Forever mine."

"I'm yours and you are mine forever, Myoui Mina," I kissed the top of her head.

****

3rd Person's POV

"Hello? Do you hear me, Y/n?"

Taehyung's voice over phone brings Y/n back to reality. Without her noticing, she already arrived at the intersection. "Yes, I can hear you loud and clear," said Y/n while pushed the pedestrian button. The traffic light for pedestrian blink for a while before turning to green. Y/n moved her feet to cross the empty street.

"So tell me, do you have any plan for the surprise?"

"Of course I—," Y/n words got cuts as she heard a tire screeching at her left. She then look at it and her vision got blinded with a high beam light coming from a car.

Taehyung can hear a loud thud coming from the end of his phone after he's heard a tire screeching. "Y-Y/n? H-hello?"

Taehyung could hear someone picking up the phone and he heard someone breathing heavily at the other side. "H-hello?! Who's this?! Where's Y/n?!" A great fear took over Taehyung's body when he heard an evil laugh coming from the other side.

That person crouched beside bleeding Y/n who desperately gasping for air. He chuckled seeing Y/n's condition.

"So this is how dying looks like."

Taehyung shocked. He couldn't say a word as tears started to falling down. He could hear Y/n's from his phone.

"It similar when you took out a fish from a water. It's desperately gasping for air. Eventually it will give up. And the heart will slowly stopped from beating."

As soon as the man finish his words, Taehyung couldn't longer hear Y/n.

"Y/n??? Y/n?!!!" Taehyung shouted his lungs out. That man just laughed before ended the call. With a shaky hand, Taehyung try to call the police while stumble his feet to get to his car key. He must save Y/n. He must save her!

****

Mina kept checking the entrance. It's almost 9'o clock but Y/n doesn't arrived yet. Someone tapped her shoulder and causing her to flinched a bit.

"Oh, it's you," said Mina while touching her chest.

"She don't arrived yet?" Jihyo asked and Mina just shook her head. Jihyo look at the enctrance before look back at Mina. "Maybe she late or something?" Jihyo try to assured Mina. But she knows Y/n never broke her promise before.

"Maybe," Mina muttered it slowly. She doesn't even know why her heart beats so fast right now. And she feel like something is not right.

Their attention moved towards the entrance when someone burst into it. It was Jisoo. Her face looks pale and her eyes roaming around the room before landing at Mina. She moved towards Mina before stumbled her ways up. Mina quickly go to help her to stand up. Out of nowhere, Jisoo sobbing. Her body shake crazily.

"Unnie, are you okay?" ask Mina worrily. Jihyo and Mina exchange a worried look. Jisoo look up at Mina with a thousand of tears streaming down her face.

"Y-Y/n.... M-Mina, Y/n...."

Feels like her breath stuck at her throat, Mina look at Jisoo who miserably crying. "S-she....she's g-gone....," Jisoo words make Mina's vision become dark.

"Mina!"

That's the last words Mina heard before she passed out.