Chapter 1 - The hot freckled man

Alex POV
Finally, I was sick of that ship.. but on another note, I was in New York.
I took out map I was given before I got on the ship, I figured instead of wasting more time I should make my way to King College.
^tiny time skip!^
Wow, I did NOT think a college could even be this big.. and I wasn't even inside yet..
I made my way through the big glass doors. Only to see the walls falling..

wait what.

I realise I'm on the floor with a hot freckled man on top of me.

"Omg, Omg, I am so sorry!" the freckled man frantically apologised.
I was too lost day dreaming in his crystal green eyes, his freckles were like constellations, not to mention his hair, it looked so bouncy and curly! i wanna touch it. no don't be a weirdo.

"uh.. hey are u ok?" I had just realised I was just laying there staring at him, dammit alex.
blush creeped across my cheeks..
^John POV^
"o- i- y- yeah s-sorry!" The small man exclaimed.
He had messy black/brown hair, dreamy chocolate brown eyes, beautiful lashes.. focus john he's probably straight.

I brushed my self off and reached a hand out to him, which he gladly took.
I apologised once more before running off after Lafayette and Hercules, them having watched the whole scene not to mention my face was still a blushing mess.

Hercules playfully nudged my arm. " sooo.. who was he?"
I looked towards the ground attempting to hide my red blush.
"H-he was n-no one." I got out trying my hardest not to stutter but failed miserably.
"o-oh look theres the bar! let's go!" I exclaimed trying to change the subject,
Herc and Laf just exchanged glances before laughing it off.

^Alex POV^
After that little incident I went up to front desk, faced with an old but very pretty lady named Martha.
"Alexander Hamilton?" Martha asked sweetly
"w-wait how did you know?"
"Well, your the only one left on the list sweetie" She smiled at me, it gave me a tingly feeling she gives off such mum vibes.. I like her!
"o-oh that makes sense" She handed me a booklet filled with extra curricular actives and school map, whilst giving me my keys and dorm number, I thanked her and went on my way.

After a while of getting lost I finally made it.. opening the door to a small kitchen, blue tiles printed across the walls of it and white tiles on the floor,  a living room connected to the kitchen as well.
Only a single two person couch and a single recliner all in a grey tone, a colourful mat lay in the middle. Whilst a tv cabinet packed with movies and games stood against the wall with a smart tv connected on top.
Making my way down the small hallway there was a simple white bathroom with a shower and bath, a sink connected to the wall at the end. The  last room was a bedroom with two separate beds five metres apart, one side completely colourful with about five turtle plushies on a single bed, decorated with a rainbow flag on the wall, and at the end layed a brown desk filled with assorted pencils and markers.
The other side was identical but plain and un decorated, which I assumed was my side.

After about and hour and half of decorating and unpacking, I had a green cover over the single bed with a lion plushie sitting on top, and a bi flag sitting on the wall. Not  to mention my desk was full of notebooks and pens of all sorts.. did I mention I like writing?

I flopped on my bed exhausted from today, and it wasn't even night yet.
I dozed off a few minutes after though.

Only to be awakened an hour later by whispers.

"hey it's boy you tripped earlier!"

"SHHH he's sleeping!"

"man he looks tired"

"he's so small awww"

I blinked only to be faced with the hot freckled man..

A/N ~ i am sososososos sorry this is like my first lams fanfic so uh it's gonna be cheesy and cringe but i'll get better.. gotta start somewhere r i g h t . but uhh feel free to criticise me in the comments 🙈

shreky out! 😼💨

.. i just realised those emojis look like a cat farting. anywho.