𝟎𝟎𝟓| 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐓 𝐈.

|𝑭𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑶|

Driving around the block the only thing on my mind was that shit they pulled last night. Motherfuckers thought they could disrespect niggas at they own shit. Well not as long as I was around. Parking a bit down the street a few feet from the corner store, I watched as the three corner boys sat laughing throwing dice while hollering at a few shorties that past by. I wonder if Brandon little ass know something. He was known for being in everyone if not everyone's business on the block. Nothing got past his ass, little nigga only 19 but on the block like he really bout that action. I hopped out my car, heading towards the group my presence now known when the others looked up. By the time I hit the block, the game seem to stop as everyone turned nervous. Snatching Brandon up from his stoop, I signal the other two to run off so I could have a word with Brandon wannabe Jaden smith ass.

"Boy, you got something for me?" I asked his shirt in hand. He looked up in fear a little nervous shaking his head repeatedly back and forth trying to avoid making me mad any further. "Look Flaco, I swear I don't know what you're talking about?" See now at this point I was getting angry. I knew that Brandon knew something, but was trying his hardest to not come off as no snitch but here's the thing when I ask for information I better get it. Snatching my gun from my waist I place the barrel against his temple. "Wanna speak up now? Or we gon have another issue on our hands?" Brandon hands shot up in surrender begging and pleading with me. "Ok okay. I heard the Aces was tryna move into East territory. So a few of they niggas pulled up to Von's party to check it out and Deuce bitch happened to be in there checking for one of y'all runners so shit went left and that's when the shots rang out. That's all I know, I swear." he cried out still squealing around in my grip. "Now was that so hard?" I asked lowering my gun a bit.

The Aces and Easts been beefing since I grew up. Neither side really running with the other, both knowing there place not trying to ignite another war on the streets. We placed a truce in order after the last incident of a pregnant woman got rolled up on, us deciding that the woman and families were definitely off limits, but it seem like bitches forgot that shit last night. I knew I had to run this shit by Von ass, being that he was head of the shit. Tucking my gun back in my waist, I dropped Brandon hard on the concrete, a groan coming from his lips. "We good?" Brandon asked guarding his head from the fall looking up at me still cautious of what might happen next. "Nah, we ain't." I spew throwing a few punches to his body. The fact I had to pull my gun and ask this little nigga too many times had me tight. Ion beg for shit. Stomping him in the head, I snatched his backpack off his arms walking off. I looked through it seeing what kind of shit he had inside. A few books, some school work and by my amusement an ipod touch shoving it inside my pocket. Throwing the bag onto the cement I returned to my car getting in. "Remember Flaco don't ask twice. And don't forget about that money either!" I yelled out at him not really sure if he was conscience to hear but I let my seriousness known.