𝟎𝟎𝟐| 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆...

𝟎𝟎𝟐| 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆...

|𝙏𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙆𝘼🌿|

I finally had found a parking spot two blocks over from the shop, one thing I always hated bout New York parking, won't never a stop right in front of where you needed to go. I locked my doors and made my way up the block. As I approached the corner store on the same block as my shop, I stopped inside to get something to drink.

"Wassup Papi" I smiled approaching the counter to the 12 year old behind it. He ran the cash register as his dad stocked the shelves.

"When you gonna let a real man take care of you Karlae?" He smirked up at me placing my drinks in a bag.

"When you get out your parents house, now gimme my stuff"I laughed as I put the money on the counter.

I walked out the store and noticed a familiar chocolate face posted up against a black 2018 Audi R8. I licked my bottom lip as I pretended to be in my phone. As I started making my way in the direction of the shop I heard his deep rough voice.

"Good morning Mika." He said playful as if teasing me as if I didn't notice him. I stopped in my path as I turned on my heel facing toward him with a little smirk on my face.

"Morning Flaco" He smiled with those bright ass teeth that I loved. & I knew he loved when I put the little Spanish tone to his name. It did something to him.

I seen his front window rolled down to see Mr. Goofy himself "Yeah, good morning Karlae" Rell smirked .

" I rolled my eyes slightly "Wassup Rell".

"Damn Flac greeting was way more better than" he laughed as he rolled back up the window.

"What y'all doing out here so early anyway?" I asked turning my attention back to Flaco.

"Money don't sleep ma" he stated before his phone started ringing. "And there it go, Ima catch you later." He smiled at me again while walking around to get into his car.

I did a little wave before turning around and making my way a couple stores down to the shop. I heard his loud ass car pull off. "Damn I could've had tht spot" I muttered to myself as I walked inside.

I greeted everyone as I placed my things down at my station and prepped for my new client coming in. My best friend Rian was bringing her other best friend from Cali to get her hair done by me. I'm excited to meet her cause Rian and I clicked instantly when we met, so anyone cool enough to also be her best friend I knew I could vibe with her just the same. I pulled out one of my frontals as I plucked some of the hairline til they got here.

 I pulled out one of my frontals as I plucked some of the hairline til they got here