𝟎𝟎𝟒| 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝟎𝟎𝟒| 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓

|𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙄𝙎|

Around 12:40 the party had already been jumping enough that half of the city of Harlem had been in and throughout this bitch. Not to mention the clientele was through the roof. The love for my boy Von was in here tonight for sure. From the moment we dropped the flyer for it, my dms was already full of thirsty ladies and feened out niggas trying to get a chance to party with ya boy.

I made my way towards the DJ booth checking in with my boy Jerrell, who I so happened to be cohosting with. See Rell been the homie since I first moved out here to California. We met one night after I got kicked out of some girl I was dealing with crib. She put me out straight on my ass and he just so happened to be out in the hallway with our other boy Flac and it was history from there. I came up to the stage hearing him try to mack up on Robyn, which was funny because she never gave dude the time of day. Robyn and I use to "date" at one point if you wanna call it that. A couple dates here and there but as she put it, I wasn't grown up enough for her. That was two years ago, and i'm not gonna lie she looked bomb tonight but that's all Rell right there.

"Told you the city was ready to be out tonight for our boy!" I yelled out patting him on the back.

"Shit they better be! We flooded with bitches." he laughed pointing out the sea of woman just crowding around Von's section on the second level.

"I see he got that bitch summer bun in the building too" Rell yelled out, pointing out the girl who was standing by the bar waving down who I'm guessing is her friends off to the side.

"You know she couldn't be anywhere her boy ain't" I laughed sipping on the water down dussé in my cup.

"Shit, her friend kinda cute tho!" I said smirking towards her home girl who happened to catch my eye. I was about to signal her over when my phone started buzzing off in my pocket. I pulled it out my back pocket seeing my sister contact photo lighting up my screen, hitting the accept button.

"What up D?" I yell out trying to block the loud music blasting out in the background.

"Can you come outside and get us." She yelled.

I'm not bout to be standing out here in these heels." I could hear Karlae yelling in the background.

I wasn't in the mood to deal with these impatience ass females, so I knew to head straight outside to her ass.

"Ite i'm bout to come meet y'all at the front" I told her hanging up. I tapped Rell signaling him to follow me. We passed through the crowd of people, dapping up a few homies before making my way towards the entrance.