𝟎𝟎𝟏| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

𝟎𝟎𝟏| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

|𝘿𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙌𝙐𝙀💙|

I finally got off the plane as I made my way to baggage claim to get what was the last of my things from Sacramento. I decided that it was time for me to leave the nest and start actually living my life. I needed a fresh start and what better place to start a new then New York. My brother had moved her almost going on 5 years ago now and one of my bestfriends Rian move here right after high school. I missed them both like crazy soo I was glad that I'd have them both by my side as I started my new life.

I made my way out of the automatic doors toward the pick up area looking for a familiar face. As I got closer to the street I seen a tall caramel skin boy in a white tee and black adidas sweatpants leant up against a red 2017 Lexus 200t .

"TRAVIS‼️" I yelled as I dropped my luggage and jumped into his arms.

"I missed you too big head" he said laughing as he placed me down.

"Your head is bout the same size" I rolled my eyes playfully as I watched him pick up my bag and put in the trunk.

"Promoting must be paying really well out here" I said as I examined the car and hopped in the passenger seat.

"Definitely pays the bills and more" he smirked as he pulled off.

"Actually I was able to pull some strings and get you that gig down at 40/40 you was asking about" he stated.

"Oh shit, really?" I asked as he nodded.

"Thankyou, I owe you big time" I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You seen Madi before you left?" he asked curiously.

Madison aka Madi was Travis's four year old daughter. He found out his ex Apryl was pregnant a couple months after moving to New York sooo he did his best to commute back and forth from Sacramento since then and keep Madi for part of the summer every year.

"Yeah Apryl left her with me for a couple of days, she helped with all the boxes that had drawings on them" I chuckled thinking about it.

It was about a 30 minute ride from the airport to my new apartment I had decided to lease with Rian. I couldn't stay with Travis, I already know how he get down with them hoes and I had no time for seeing a new bitch run in and out of my crib every night. I decided to scroll on my Instagram til we got closer.

-