Kyotani x Reader : sugar and spice

Y/n is the manager for Aoba Johsai team. She would go there every afternoon, recognised every single player.

"Oi! Kentaro-san! Here's your water!" You said running towards the boy. You slowed down and handed him his water. All you heard was a "mhm" or some kind of a grunt. "Ehh! Kentaro-san, you should thank me!" You said pouting at him while he drank his water. He looked away uninterested until he thought of something.

"K-kentaro-san?" You asked since he had just booped your nose for atleast 5 seconds. He walked away, while you kept your stance. "Sayyy, y/n chan~ I think he likes you~" Oikawa said passing behind you. "EeHH! Oikawaaaa!" You said as you chase him around the gym. You two kept going on and on, running in different locations. "Iwa-chan..huff, take this energetic hamster away from me, I feel like we've ran 10 miles in 5 minutes.." Oikawa said stopping for a breather, panting quite a lot. You saw the chance and... boom! You karate chopped his shoulder. "IWA-CHAannn" Oikawa's voice slowly turns quieter and quieter while he groans in pain. "See trashykawa, that's what you get. Get back to volleyball!!" Iwaizumi said scolding him. "...break iwa-chan~?" Oikawa said trying to persuade him. "Hell no, come on trashykawa, you too Kyōtani!" Iwaizumi said as he dragged Oikawa on the ground.

You sat on the bench watching them practice. "Hmph the boys are getting really good! I'm pumped hehe." You thought for a while. Time was up and it was time for the water break. The water was prepared to grab on the table on the side. As his teammates grab their water bottles, the striped hair boy approached you. "O-oh, kentaro-san? The water is over there.." you said confused pointing to the table of water bottles and sweaty boys. "No, please hand it to me." He requested. "Hmmphhh! Its over there, are you injured ken-ken-san?" You asked tilting your head confused. "No, please hand it to me." He requested once more with a sturdy face. "Alllright! I'll go get it for you, i guess.." you said standing up from the bench.

"K-ken-ken-san? W-what" He thought. "Ken-Ken-san! Here's your water!" You once again run towards him. You handed it to him. "T-thank you." He tried to say without stuttering, he kinda lost his composure. You gave him a big smile. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and took a snap. "Also please keep my phone with you, it's so damn annoying when I jump." He said handing you his phone wherein he just snapped a photo of you. "A-a okay." You said keeping his phone in your lap. The match continues and every single time you remember what happens, you get all flustered. "Nononon, maybe he was taking a picture of something at the back of me!" You thought. The practice ends as Kentarō's team won.

"Y/n. Lets walk." The striped hair guy said still having the most intimidating face ever. "A-alright! Lets go?" You said opening the door of the gym. He nodded then you two started walking outside of the entrance to the gym. You caught up with some other teammates, Yahaba, Mattsun, Oikawa, kindaichi. They started whistling and shouting, "new couple!, new couple!" You looked at Kentaro and he had a popped vein. "If I let this happen, it's either Kentarō will walk away or he will kill them, I should step in." You thought. You ran up to them and gave them each a bonk on the head. You pouting finished your work and pulled the striped haired boy's hand out of there. A slight grunt was heard from him.

"Look Ken-Ken-san!" You pointed to a cat walking by. You get your hand being clenched a bit. "Oya? Do you not like cats?" You asked. "Maybe.." he said growling a bit. "Oi, Y/n, could you check the text message I was sent, I'm gonna protect me from the cat!" He said with determination but it was serious, he didn't like cats at all. "OKay!" You said giggling a bit. You turned on his phone and saw your face as the home screen. You gave him a blushed face and started reading the text. "This is from m-mom wit-h an angry face.. "Come home at 6, later than that you'll sleep on the mat outside." EEHH anGRy! Oh Ken-Ken! Its 5:34! Lets go!" You said pulling him. "Okay, but I'll send you home." He said running with you. "No its fine, you might sleep on the Matt!" You said expressing how concerned you were. "I don't mind sleeping on the mat, I have a pillow there." He said.