Tendou x Reader : Diamond

"F/n,  get going, I'll pass by this 7/11." Y/n says walking up to the store. "Alright! Get home safe okay?" Her friends says waving. "Will do." She says about to open the door. "I should get the newest issue of the shounen jump! That precious new chapter of (your preferable manga)!" Y/n thought entering the shop.

"I can't believe that guy died! His name was.....(idk u fill this in ;)" Some Guy with red hair said by the door lounging. Y/n looks straight to his face and said, "..uh, I was about to buy the jump right now but thanks to you, I got the information I need, thank you strawberry guy." Y/n says sarcastically, staring at him to death. "In fact! I need a drink! If that's fine with you, I wanted to hear more spoilers from you but unfortunately I've got to go!" Y/n says waving her hand around showing how frustrated she was and walking away. As she walked away, his friend said, "Tendou, you've upset ted that pretty woman over there.". "I know, I should apologise or something right ushijima-kun?" He asks. "Yeah, probably pay for her drink." He says. "Okay." Tendou walks up to the cashier and whispers a few things and hand the money. He also asked for a pen and paper to write the girl a letter, then gave it to the cashier to give to her. They left and y/n found her drink and went to the cashier.

"Hello, I'll take this coffee, how much will it be?" Y/n asked. "Oh actually no." The cashier says. "Pardon me?" Y/n asked. "That man with red hair left this note to me to give to you, he paid for it already, would you want me to give you the change? The price of the coffee is less than he gave." The cashier explained. "O-oh, thank you. Then I'll take the change, coffee and note! Thank you." Y/n says putting everything in her pouch. "Your welcome! Have a good-afternoon!" The cashier said. As she left she stopped by a stoplight since it wasn't pedestrian yet. It read,

Whoever I spoiled the manga of,
I'm so sorry, please forgive me, I know the pain. Anyway, you can keep the change if there is. Maybe we can read mangas together and I suppose you watch anime too? Anyways, sorry again, let's meet again someday. My name is tendou, satori. Call me **********.

She smiled. She took out her phone and imputed the number in and named it, "Tendou Strawberry". By that time the traffic  finished. She headed home and rested. While she was resting she thought about messaging the guy, she did.

Y/n: hello
Tendou: hello? Do I know you?
Y/n: yes, but in an unfortunate situation. I'm that girl who freaked out since you spoiled the manga ending.. (-.-;)y-~~~
Tendou: oh hahaha you, it's alright. I'm Tendou. I never caught your name?
Y/n: oh I'm L/n F/n, but call me y/n.
Tendou: orrr... salty girl? Just kidding it was rude of me..
Y/n:(_ _).。o○
Tendou: Anyways, like what I said , would you like an otaku marathon?
Y/n: I'm up! No spoilers tho.
Tendou: yes! Definitely. Where would you like to have a manga marathon? A picnic in the park?
Y/n: that sounds fun! Lets do it, which park?
Tendou: the one near the 7/11 we met.
Y/n: okay strawberry man.
Tendou: see you there 3:00 pm to see the sunset, sweet n salty
Y/n: ∩^ω^∩

Y/n smiled at her phone and started to get ready she put on shirt and leggings and packed a few snacks. "Add this chips, soda, manga, manga and manga! Maybe add a BL in there.... nah to big step to see a person I just met." She said placing it all in her little bag. "Oh the change, maybe return the letter?" She thought. She got the letter and wrote a few words on it.

Whoever strawberry I told off,

I'm sorry, here is the change too. Yeah, I do watch anime, quite a lot actually.. but anyways, hope you the Best Tendou Satori.

Best regards, Y/n aka salty girl

She packed it in the bag and headed to the park. She found a nice shaded hill in the park and placed down a blanket and the snacks. She sat there for atleast an hour waiting. It was starting to sunset she was waiting for him. "Oh crap, I got stood up..." she thought laughing a bit but also crying on the inside since she was really looking forward to it, finding a guy with the same interests. A small stream of tears fell but she knew it was no harm in crying so she didn't stop it. She quickly packed her bags and left. She accidentally left the note, smudged ink because of her tears. The note sat there, and waited.

Tendou: hey y/n I will be late.
Read.

Tendou arrived at the park and looks for her. Up the hill, trees danced but all he found was a note. He read it and he just knew it was from her. "Damn y/n probably thought, I stood her up." He says rubbing his temples. He starts to run to the nearby 7/11 to check if she was there. Turns out she was, she sat there sulking a bit drinking the soda she brought while listening to "Dead to me by Kali Uchis". "I'm being over dramatic! Ugh I didn't even have one official date with him but being stood up hurts right! I have a right, right?" She says as she is also on a call with her friend. "Oh, well. What do I do, I'm the guy who spoiled a manga and stood her up. I'm a douche." Tendou says covering his eyes.

Notification
Tendou: look at your left.

"...hi y/n" he says awkwardly. She looked away and kept sipping her soda. "I'm sorry, y/n. I haven't told you but I'm a part of a volleyball team so I go home late, I forgot to mention." He says while pulling the seat beside hers and sitting down. "What do you want?" Y/n says in a annoyed tone. "I'm sorry." This time he says it sounding very sincere and accountable of his mistake. "Okay, fine... sure sure." She says. "Yes!" He says in victory. "You won't kill me will you?" She asks giving a conceded look. "W-what.. of course not! Anyways, wanna take this to the park if you haven't finished it all.?" He asks. "You really don't know how to control you words do you?" Y/n now saying annoyed but also wants to go with him. "Yeah.. I don't. But let's go!" He says grabbing her bag and hand. "Woah okay, but there's no sun anymore." She says. "Star-gazing!" Tendou says bring you back to the hill.

"Wow, this is magnificent. Imagine how many stars we never recognised but are so beautiful. Like you."

"What do you mean Tendou?"

"I mean, you're a hidden diamond not a gem. Diamonds are so much better than gems or better yet stars."

"Oh thank you Tendou. You are a gem though."

"Why is that?"

"Your quite rude, but still a gem to me."

"O-oh thank you."

"Ever since we met, I feel like we have to be with each other forever."

"Yes."

Yall, I couldn't do the two days, I have to write sorry! Also I didn't know how to end this one tho.. so you can add if you want. 1288 words. As always, bye lovelies!

Kishiko out!