Ushijima x reader : together forever

End of the world Au~
(I'm trying something new (΄◉◞౪◟◉`)
Also like pls bare with me and the nicknames, I'm not good wit( them :,)

Y/n and Ushijima has been going at it for atleast 3 years and two months. It was the cold month of February, chilly breeze down your spine. You looked up at your tall significant other and nodded. You were at an amusement park in the middle of February for absolutely no reason but sure it was one to remember.

You nodded as he dragged you into the ferry's wheel and you two took a seat. "We should be going up now" the olive green haired boy said. "At least hold my hand! Ushibaby!" You shot him the undefeated puppy dog eyes and his favourite nickname. "Come here, come here, sit near me sugar." He says, it was another undefeated champion the nick name sugar. Even though you may hear it everyday, it still flusters you and makes you a mess. You two sit beside each other, embracing each other for warmth. You two were in complete tranquility with each other, in other words, it was heaven. Your complete peace was interrupted by a loud siren. That was when the ferry's wheel needed to drop you down. So of course, you two get off and wonder why there's such a loud siren. All of a sudden the ground started shaking huge magnitudes and it was chaos all at once. "Ushijima...? What's happening..?" You asked him so alerted you were trembling. "I'm not sure let's ask them.." he says as he asks on of the panicked people. The ground would stop shaking and chaos grew bigger. "THE WORLDS ENDING LEAVE NOW" They suddenly shout. "Huh?" Ushijima left stunned but also obviously knew that that earthquake is only the starter base, next water then blah blah blah, it was a ripple effect. "Y/n! Lets go hurry! Lets get away from the beach as possible, come now!" He says grabbing your wrist. You two run to your car and start to drive going to the middle, ushijima thought it's not really the end of the world probably just the end of Japan. This was where japan sinks. While he was driving quite a speed, y/n sobbed her eyes out wondering if her parents and relatives were fine, she couldn't blink at all she was so scared that something could just happen to ushijima or her. "Hey now, dont cry sugar! Check do we have signal? Pleassseeee sugar!" He asks trying to cheer her up, even though he was no different from her, he wanted to break down and just sob his eyes out but he knew now wasn't the time. "O-oh okay baby." You say while you take out your phone. It appears there at least twenty amber alerts and notifications, stating what is occurring.

⚠️ Tsunami
⚠️ Meteor hitting japan
⚠️ major earth quake
...
...

So on so forth, indeed one droplet of water in a water full basin will be able to ripple the water. "U-ushi there's a meteor gonna hit us..." you tell him terrified trembling, your life had so much in store for you but it was all ending there. "Ah okay, please text our family to meet us or drive somewhere safe okay sugar? Can I count on you sugar?" He asks. "Y-yes" you reply. "hey y/n, we will survive or you will, i have to protect you so please you will be fine, count on me on making you safe." He says grabbing your hand. "Ushijima! What does that mean that you're gonna die?! I'd rather die together than have to live without you.." you say cupping ushijimas hands in yours. "A-okay sugar if that's what you want." He says but doesn't put it to consideration. You guys drive into city or land that caught on fire, buildings are broken too. "What-t?" You ask. As soon as you say that, a giant piece of building land on top of your car denting it in two. Luckily the you two weren't hurt at all since it was the trunk that got bent. "OH SH*T" Ushijima shouts. "Get out y/n! Hurry." He says getting out of the vehicle. He picks you up from the other side an you two walk with your heads down low. "Ushijima will we be okay?" You ask. "Not really sure considering this... but its good to be hopeful." He says. "Yeah." You say.

Play video now :,)
All of a sudden once more a boulder came crashing down, under your heads. Ushijima suddenly tackles you cushioning the blow of the boulder on you. You got pushed to the side scratched up meanwhile you look at your boyfriend, crushed and bloody. "i-im sorry y/n, I couldn't get you out without a scratch, I love you so much sugar, please look for ... our family" he couldn't complete his sentence. Y/n knew that was it. He reached out his hand one more time. You screamed and shrieked, your lungs and voice box could be damaged. You were so hurt but so sad and depressed. Y/n quickly grabbed his hand, laid beside him and said "ushijima, I love you so much. Remember when I said I wanted to go to Tokyo to live my dream, i was never gonna do it since you weren't with me. As long as your with me life is quiet, life is peaceful. I don't wanna lose this feeling. Please don't be mad. I love you so much ushijima. We will meet again." You say as you give him one last glance. You quickly grab one of the sharp pieces of boulder and pierced yourself. You couldn't live without him so rather die with him. While she was bleeding, she saw a very faded view of tears streaming down his face. You slowly and slowly lose conscience until you have found the light. You did, you saw you and ushijima dancing together, it was quieter and more serene than ever, it was so bright. You knew you would live with ushijima forever since then. You two laid together bloody holding hands. One more thing y/n knew was that, her parents were also already dead so she left the world with her lover and a beloved parents.

Together Forever.

Hey guys, this destroyed me :,') I don't know... should I make more au like this?
Anywho, hope you enjoyed! Bye lovelies!

-Kishiko out <\3