Daichi x reader : fantasy man

Hey hey hey! I haven't dished out a daichi one yet so here it is.

Y/n is a hopeless romantic, she has way too high expectations for love. I mean who wouldn't, a man who would buy you anything you want, cuddle you or all in all smother you, those men are called fantasy men. You never see them in real life. She is a major otaku, she collects all kinds, BL or just plain romance. Her friends thought it would be better that she finally really does experience it. They contacted a guy from a different school, he agreed.

"Hey, f/n.. are you sure he's not gonna kidnap me?" Y/n asks nervously. "Yeah yeah, y/n a high schooler kidnapping you.. I don't think so." F/n says waving at her face. "F/n why are you so safe with things! You're always like this, discarding my concern for safety! You don't do that to someone." Y/n says poking f/n's chest. "Hey now, no need to get defensive, if it makes you feel better, I'll be at the back wearing a disguise, unless.. it gets to you going to his house, I'll wait outside." F/n says smirking. "Rah! I don't think so, but that makes me more comfortable, thank you f/n." Y/n says. "No worries, y/n. Just when you two get married I better be maid of honour." F/n says bumping Y/n with his/her elbow. "Anyways, lets get you dressed." F/n says dragging you to leave.
You two get to your house. "Y/nnn! I have a surprise, I bought you this outfit considering the rags you wear.. my treat!" F/n says. "I don't know whether to be offended or flustered but thank you." Y/n says grabbing the outfit. 5mins past. "Okay I'm done!"

If you don't like this outfit, you can wear your own ;) "W-wow, y/n

"W-wow, y/n. I should buy you more outfits time to time.. you look stunning. There's no way in hell that man will resist going on dates with you ever." F/n says. "Awww shucks, I mean yes I love it." Y/n says patting the pieces of cloth down. "Anyways, time to get you in the resto! Hurry hurry hurrrrryyyy!" F/n stated pushing you out the door. "H-hoollld ooooonnnn."

"Okay, y/n, remember to ask if his name is daichi sawamura. Then take a seat, introduce yourself then ask what he wants to order, or create small talk. Don't stutter!" F/n says whispering in your ear guide to guide. "Got it!" Y/n says putting in her poker face. Y/n makes her way to the guy f/n said to approach. "H-hello sir, are you Daichi sawamura?" Y/n asks, f/n facepalmed herself/himself. "Ah, yes, take a seat, I suppose you're L/n F/n?" He asks. "Yes, but you can call me y/n, no need to be so formal sir!" Y/n says positioning herself. "O-oh no haha, I mean Daichi-san." Y/n corrects herself. "Nono, it's fine. So what would you like to order?" He asks. "Ohh maybe this ramen..?" y/n says since you two were at a ramen restaurant. "Sure sure, I'll take the shoyu ramen. I'll call a waiter." He says. "Okay." Y/n responds. "Woah gentleman, ordering for me? Hehehehehe maybe fantasy men do exist." Y/n thought.

"So tell me about yourself y/n?" He asks. "Well, I go to Date Tech Highschool, I like watching volleyball and anime.. haha, I also like painting." Y/n says. "Whaa- you like volleyball and go to date tech! I play volleyball in karasuno! That's why you seem so familiar! I've seen you watching some of the matches!" He explains. "Really! That's really cool, are you the wing spiker?.. you really were outstanding in the court." Y/n says complimenting him. " aww, thanks, I mean you're quite noticeable too. Usually the team checks who watches, they always talk about you, I can't say whether I do too." He says smirking quite a little. Y/n blushes and she looks away, she see the ramen coming. As it was being delivered to you, y/n shot the biggest genuine smile ever. Daichi saw and felt butterflies in his stomach only if he could make you smile like that he thought. "Dig in daichi-san!" Y/n snaps daichi back to life. "Oh sorry! Alright."

You two finish, once and a while you two talk about what you like to do and your characteristics. He pulls out the will you be my girlfriend card and you accept. You slipped and said, "maybe we should go to your place..?". "Maybe we should? Movies and popcorn?" He ask. "Yes please! Lets go, wait I just have to go to the bathroom." Y/n says. "I'll get my car, while your at it." He says. Y/n walks past the table where f/n was and shot them a signal. They followed you. "Okay f/n, I'm completely comfortable with him and I have a boyfriend now! So you don't need to stay back, we're going to his place," y/n says. "I guess, you said it yourself. I should go now anyways, good luck! Don't worry I packed some rubbers- "nonononon we don't need that :) okay goodbye f/n." Y/n says waving goodbye.

She leaves the restaurant to see daichi leaning on his car, it looked quite expensive. "Daichi-san! Lets go?" Y/n asks as she approaches him. "Sure, lets go, wanna drive past a 7/11 to get soda and chips?" He asks. "Very much." Y/n answers. "Well it is decided! In you go my lady." He says as he poses like those carriage men open the door for the princess. "Yup, a fantasy man" y/n thought. .

You two leave and daichi and y/n enter the 7/11 and pick out their snacks. They proceed to daichi's house. They encounter Daichi's mom and have quite a small talk. "Hello, and you are...?" She asks. "Oh! Hello Ms. Daichi, I am L/n F/N please call me y/n. Nice to meet you!" Y/n says grabbing her hand and giving her a handshake. "Mom she's my girlfriend." Daichi says. "Ohohoh! Okay then, what do you guy have there?" She asks pointing to the bag of 7/11. "Oh! Its a bag of snacks, like chips and soda, would you like some?" Y/n offers politely. "I'm alright y/n, you are very polite! That's why Daichi has to protect you." Daichi's mom says giving Daichi a death look. "Anyways, please come in." She says. As Y/n and Daichi passes by, Daichi was held back by a second and Daichi's mom collar grabs Daichi whispering "You better not mess it up, she's perfect.". Daichi nods and goes upstairs to show his room to you. "Woah Daichi! What a nice room! Also by the way, I like your mom." Y/n says. "Don't ya worry, she loves you too, oops I mean like. But she really means the first one." Daichi says rubbing the back of his head.

You two proceed to swallow the night with your movies, soda and cuddling.

"Daichi, you're my fantasy man, no one else's you hear me?" Y/n says to Daichi while they cuddle. "Ahaha.. you're kinda scary but yes, yours only."

I found my fantasy man.

Hey guys! If you have seen my few stories, I added songs for you guys to play if you like. They sometimes correspond to the theme so yes! Hope you enjoyed more stories everyday.

Bye lovelies <3
Kishiko out!