Descriptive Pieces- 5

Firstly, check out my other book that I'm co-authoring with swimmerloop it's called "Dear Fellow Chlorine Addicts" and is full of amazing tips, tricks, and so much more on Swimming, other sports.

Wanna get better at what you do? Check this book out NOW on swimmerloop 's account!

***

Anyways...

Guess the topic and put it down in the comments below!

I stare out the window curiously, watching the rain hit against the wind, as if trying to get revenge for something I did too it. I watch in peace as the wind howls furiously, screaming at the trees and the street lights; the trees bend scaringly in reply, breaking off every time I jumped on my soft, comfortable yellow arm chair, result to a rather striking bolt of lightning. 

The coffee in my hand warms up my palms, and when I press them against the cold glass, a little mist appears instead, and I quickly wipe it away, not wanting to miss a second of this wondrous scene. 

The curtains hang lamely on the sides, perhaps angry at me, and jealous of the others in neighboring houses lined up next to ours, for they are drawn- used- during this wanting time to block out the rain. I pet them lovingly to confirm that that is untrue and then stand up, placing my mug down to follow the typical rules, blocking out the comforting image of nature at its best. 

TIP: Remember to add all five senses: Smell, Taste, Hear, Touch, See