"Your bluntness never fails to amaze me. No wonder Damon likes you." Dominic growled.

"Settle down. Juliana, Bambina, thank you. Now please leave so we can get ready."

"Fine, you two are like a boring old couple anyways. I mean, who doesn't want to be woken up with some birthday sex." Juliana muttered as she took Bambina's hand and went out of the room.

Juliana and Dominic are going to be the death of me. I didn't have to spend a lot of time getting ready this morning. Before heading to the shower, Dominic told me he has set up a beauty appointment to get ready for tonight. Once I was ready, I ate breakfast and left with the girls while Dominic decides to stay home. Dominic had our appointment booked at a high scale salon in Manhattan. It is better than any salon I've ever been to in Italy. We were greeted with champagne, and spicy salmon rolls at the door. This is definitely Hollywood treatment that I wouldn't mind receiving every day.

We didn't have much to do in the Salon since we already got our hair and nails done yesterday. We got our makeup done and touched up with our hair, but Juliana made sure I didn't leave until I looked like I was going to the most giant ball in New York. After arguing with Bambina and Juliana for an hour on hairstyles, we settled on loose curl, blow out with some extensions to add length and volume. Juliana said it was perfect for the night she has planned for me. It was mid-afternoon by the time we got home. We had to stop at some boutiques along the way to shop for the girls for their outfits tonight. I began to get a hunch; the girls were trying to keep me from the penthouse. Our hair and makeup appointment didn't last long, and we've been to 6 boutiques to find the right necklaces, which are becoming apparent that the perfect chain doesn't exist.

I practically busted through the front doors when I stopped in my tracks. Dominic's surprises didn't stop last night. Sitting in the living room, drinking a glass of scotch is Damon! I couldn't believe Dominic put his ego aside to have him here. No doubt, Damon already said something to make Dominic regret his decision.

"DAMON! I can't believe you're here!" I ran over to him and gave him a hug.

"Do you think I'll let your baboon of a fiancé keep me away?"

"Oh, and the opportunity to spend time with Juliana isn't a reason?"

"Oh, that's definitely a big reason." He smirked. He got off the couch and walked over to Juliana. She rolled her eyes and walked away towards the bedrooms with Damon trailing along.

"I'm going to make a few calls, and I'll come to get you for your birthday makeup!" Bambina giggled as she disappeared.

Dominic still wasn't home, which was odd. I tried to call, but his phone kept going to voicemail. He texted me saying he would be home before leaving tonight but refused to tell me where he was. I spent the next hour in my room reading some romance novels before anyone came to get me. My makeup lady arrived, and we had her set up in my large ensuite. She already had an inspiration look picked out by Bambina that I couldn't approve until she was finished. This birthday is going to be interesting.