4-New Job

Ivy’s P.O.V.

Ivy’s P.O.V.

“I have to go home to get ready.” I say to Sammie and Redgy.

“What just happened between you and KAI SLATER?” Sammie exclaimed completely ignoring what I just said. “Did he ask you out?”

“NOOO! He wanted to hook up and I said no, now I’m off home I’ve got job inteview. Sooo byee!”I say draining the last of my coffee.

“Nooo! Baaaby-Ives!! I love you too much you must stay here and work at asda with me!!!” Redgy screeched. People looked at him weirdly, as usual.

“No Redgy I don’t wannaaa!” I whine like a kid. Then Sammie puts in her two pence.

“But WHY did you turn him down?” She exclaimed bewildered.

“Leave me alone im leaving or you will keep me here ALL afternoon and I will never get that job so yeah, bye guys.” I rush out smiling madly. My friends are the only people who can make me smile, how sad it that?

I shake my head clear of thoughts as I straddle my bike. I put my helmet on and drive to the house, Thorn begging me to let her out.

It isn’t safe Thorn, we must wait a month till we get properly introduced to the pack. That way Nate can’t find us and take us away from our Mate.

Buuuuut Ivy! I want to run and actually show our Mate who we are!

God we have been here a day and you already want to get out. How do you think a month can be. And do you really want our mate the man-whore?

Don’t care, don’t care and yes.

Whatever look were here anyway.

And with that I kill my engine and jump off. I shake out my hair and wheel my bike to the garage.

“Hey Ciara!” I yell when I get into the house.

“Hey baby, how are you hun? Settlin’ in ok?” Ciara asked in a motherly tone so similar to my mum.

“Yeah it was fine I’m just gonna get changed cause I have a job interview.” I call out making my way up the stairs.

“That’s good” Was her casual reply.

Hmm… What to wear? What to wear?” Nope, Nope, Nope, Eugh, Maybe, Ermm oh hey I was looking for this earlier. I know! Ah inspiration my old friend!!

Yaaay my All Time Low top!!

I paired them with bright blue tights, shorts and biker boots.

I run downstairs and skid into the kitchen, looking around wildly for Ciara. Instead Alpha Richard was there.

“Heey Richy! Do you know where the music store is?” I asked laying on the innocent little girl on thick.

“Sure, the road right from the Uni and tonight you will be the entertainment for the pack, every night we all go into the basement to hang out so you will sing on the basements steps where no one can see you. Understood?” He barked out in a gruff tone.

I nod quickly and dash off screaming that I gotta go and see ya later.

I looked at my phone and saw I was on time for once. Yess!

I revved my engine and it roared to life I smiled down at it and stroked it glossy front. Time to gooo! I plugged in my Ipod and put on Enter Shikari System…

//15 mins later\\

I hopped off my bike and kicked the brake down. I pulled out my Keys and smiled down at my moustache keyring.