10-Evening Party and Sleepover

Ivy’s P.O.V

I felt awful, like I had been run over by a truck and then the truck had reversed to make sure they did the job right. I bet Kai is feeling twice the pain. I feel as though I’ve killed someone’s puppy because I can hear his muffled sobs in the room next to mine. I can slowly feel my resolve melting and decide that I should maybe check on him since the party is starting in an hour.

I got ready all by myself and was quite proud. I have a white bandeau bra on with a black see-through shirt, white shorts, black knee-high socks with the bones of your legs on them, black converse with a cross studded on the side, big black skull earrings, black skull chain glove, cross necklace, black diamond ring and my leather bracelet. I had also managed to curl my hair in loose curls all by myself. I was proud of that accomplishment.

Gingerly I walked up to his door and hesitantly rapped tree times, “GO AWAY!” he yelled at me, with such a broken voice that I had to see him.

“K-K-Kai, it’s m-me. Ivy” I stutter out to him. I heard shuffling and a couple of scrapes and bangs, but then suddenly the door swings open and Kai was looming over me. I looked up into his deep blue eyes for the first time in about ten years. They were beautiful even though they were ringed in red.

He whimpered as I just stood there, hesitantly I lifted my hand up and cupped his cheek brushing away a tear with the pad of my thumb. I looked at his hair and then look at him, he gives a slight nod and I slowly run my fingers through it. He groans and drags me to his chest slamming the door shut behind me.

He lowers his head into the crook of my neck and inhales my scent. I gripped his forearms and lifted up on my tippy-toes to get to his ear, I couldn’t get all the way up so Kai helped me and I let out the breath I didn’t know I was holding on his ear he shivered deliciously and I almost forgot what I wanted to say, almost. “Do you want some help getting ready for the party?” I whisper in his ear before gently taking his ear lobe into my mouth he groans as I gently bite it.

He pulled away shyly and grinned at me nervously. “So you want to spend some more time with me?” he asked in an adorable hopeful tone with the wide innocent eyes to match that I couldn’t bear to lie to him.

“Of course I want to spend time with you, now lets get you ready for this party we’ve wasted 10 minutes already!” I exclaimed dragging him towards his closet. I looked at all the clothes he had and breathed in his scent. It was just so…… masculine, it made me feel feminine and fragile. He smelt of mint, dark chocolate and cigarette smoke, I turned around and gave him a hug; he was stunned for a second but quickly began to hug me back. I burrowed my nose into his chest and inhaled his scent as though it was oxygen.

I broke the hug and started to throw clothes at him to wear; I then pushed him towards the bathroom so he could try them on in privacy. When he stepped out half an hour later I couldn’t help but let my mouth hang open, I quickly closed it and swallowed harshly.

He looked good; no he was freakin’ sex on legs!

“So how do I look?” he asked shy all of a sudden.

He wore a tight white v-neck shirt that you could see the faint line of abs under – drool -, Wrinkled black jeans, leather jacket, black converse boots, black slouched beanie, black sunglasses, star wars belt and two silver lip rings. His hair was mussed up in a ‘I-just-got-out-of-bed’ way. He was H-O-T!!

“You look frickin’ hot!” I yelled at him and slammed the door positioning myself between him and the entrance. He looked confused but moved up to go when I didn’t move he obviously got that I wouldn’t move so he sat down in front of where I was standing, still watching him I slid down the door.