Prologue

(edited

Ten years ago

Ivy’s P.O.V

Mummy says a person is coming to visit our Pack today, he’s an Alpha to. Daddy says he’s got a little boy a year older then me and that we can play together. Mummy says that this Pack is as powerful as ours, it’s called Redridge Pack I think our Pack sounds better Shatteredmoon Pack.

Mummy says I have to dress up pretty today as well, I am in my favourite black and white lolita alice dress, white tights and black big boots. My hair is very pretty for once, it hangs on my back in blonde curls usually its just a blonde mess. People say I look like a scary doll with my blue eyes and blonde hair, apparently little girls favourite colour shouldn’t be black but pink or purple. Anyway Mummy is calling me I think the people are here now, I hope they are nice.

Kai’s P.O.V

Mother and Father say we have to go to a Pack today. One word B-O-R-I-N-G they say that the Alphas have a daughter who’s eight, so I could play with her but I must be warned as she is abit eccentric so I have to play with a loony, greaaaaat, They also said he had a son but apparently he is too untidy. The Pack is Shatteredmoon Pack it’s one of the most powerful packs in England.

Mother said I must dress smart, I am currently sat in a car in a dress shirt, black jeans, my leather bracelet and my black hair a mess as usual, my blue eyes well blue. Mother was not happy when I came down in Jeans Father didn’t even look as usual oh well it it takes 30 minutes to get there so im going to be so bored…

30 minutes Later

Still Kai’s P.O.V

We’ve arrived, I jumped out and grabbed my overnight bag, did I forget to mention?  We are staying for 3 lonely, long days. Their house is much bigger then ours and more pretty. It sounds lively and loud, the complete opposite of our house. As we made our way up the stone steps I say that the doorbell was a Metal knocker in the shape of a wolfs paw.

“MUMMY SOMEONE JUST KNOCKED ON THE DOOR – MIKEY GO PUT SOME TROUSERS ON!!!!”

I couldn’t help a small laugh at that last thing and my parents slightly scared faces.

“UST LET ‘EM IN IVY DEAR!! I’LL GRAB MIKEY!!”

And with that the door burst open and a little girl stood in front of us in a black dress, white tights, blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. She looked at us all for a minute and then smiled.

“Come in, or you can just stand out there with your jaws on the floors”

And with that she giggled and skipped away.

Ivy’s P.O.V

That boy was very handsome. Very, very handsome. I shall have to tell mummy. After a while I looked behind and found they were still stood outside.

I skipped back and stood in front of the door, crossed my arms and raised one of my eyebrows.

“Hurry up, mummy made cookies and if we don’t hurry daddy and Mikey will eat them all”

With that I grabbed hold of the boys arm and dragged him inside and ran to the kitchen

“PLEASE CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU!!” I yelled to his parents then skidded to a halt in front of my dad

“Hey Daddy”

“Hey cupcake, who is this then?”

He motioned to the boy.

“I don‘t know he was with his parents at the front door.”

Kai’s P.O.V

I had to laugh, I had been holding it in ever since I had met this strange little girl.