1-I call dibs

Kai’s P.O.V

“You can leave now.”

“But Kai baby, don’t you want me to stay. Here. With you??”

The blonde I had just f//cked whined as I shoved her out my room.

“Nope bye-bye” With the last word I slammed the door in her face. I liked all the girls I got being the Alpha’s son, but I just want MY girl. Ivy. She was my angel and currently lived in a pack 30 minutes away. I often consider visiting but she has apparently mated with another male.

UGHHH!! The blonde is still at the door, demanding I let her in. Unless she magically turns into Ivy she’s staying outside. I don’t really like her but she was willing, hot and blonde. If they are blonde or have blue eyes it just makes me like them more.

Damn Ivy! One of the reasons I get with so many girls is that just the thought of how she may look now gets me all… Worked up.

I miss her, I wish that dad didn’t make me leave her and then we could be together.

*sigh*

Barbie finally got the gist and left. I think ill got to bed Uni tomorrow.

The next morning

Ivy’s P.O.V

*BEEP* *BEEP *BEEP*

“SHIIIIIIIIIT!!” I screeched and ran downstairs. I was in my onsie and my hair was a mess. Like always I didn’t care.

“CIARA!! CIARA!!” I yelled running around the pack house. Just as I skidded into the kitchen Ciara was entering from the other entrance. Of course she was an elegant morning person.

“Hello Ivy dear,” she said warmly “how can I help you hun?”

I stood there kind of nervously hopping from foot to foot. I was scared of what the possibly answer could be.

“What uni am I attending?” I asked in a small voice.

She looked thoughtful for abit and then out of the blue “KAI!! GET YOUR SKINNY LITTLE ARSE DOWN HERE!!” Ciara yelled sweetly.

I heard a crash and a loud and masculine ‘shit’. Coming he yelled back. Wow and I thought I shouted a lot. *Thump Thump Thump* and then he slid into the kitchen. Froze. Checked me out. Smirked. Thank god he wasn’t near me or could look right into my eyes or he might have noticed me.

“Ya mum?” He said turning to face his mum. I knew he knew something was off about me but he didn’t know what.

“What uni do you go to??” Ciara asked looking over at her son fondly.

“Mooridge”

“FUCKNUGGETS!!” and with that I sped away! And then I sped back. “what do I need for uni??” I asked sweetly.

“Pens and stuff, a couple of folders and notebooks.” He said looking at me astounded with my behaviour.

“Ivy, darlin’ do you want any breakfast?”

“Later, later. Right now I’m busy!” And I ran off to my room to think. Mooridge is where most of my old pack go so it will be awkward between us and Nate might be there. I guess I should start getting ready for school. I pulled on my clothes and did my hair, I just straightened it so it looked nice. For make up: Thick Heavy eyeliner, mascara and of course foundation. I WAS READY!

Kai’s P.O.V

What a strange girl, Mum said she was called Ivy. Perhaps she’s my Ivy I mused. Oh well time to get ready for uni I guess. I shoved some clothes on quickly and grabbed my deck.

@@@@@

As I sat down at the pack dinner table I saw a blonde head run out then run back in. I watched fascinated as she plugged in her headphones and grab two slices of toast. She then leap up and ran to the cabinet and pulled out a MASSIVE jar of nutella. Now everyone was staring at her in wonder as she did look a site sat next to that giant jar. She looked hot though, bobbing her head along with the tune of her music and her tounge stuck out in concentration she looked quite cute. As she used her wrist to brush away her fringe she looked at her wrist in complete horror and quickly ran upstairs.

“She looks like, a total freak.” Beth, the easy-a of the school exclaimed. Me and the boys shared a look. She was jealous, and she is NEVER jealous! Though I think she chose the right girl to be jealous of.

“I think she looks nice.” Sammie a quiet girl piped up looking straight at Beth.

*That’s cuz’ your like, a like, freaky nerd!!” Beth exclaimed in her horrible nasal voice. She talks none-stop even during sex. I wish her mouth had a zip.

“I don’t think she’s a nerd, she just doesn’t have the brain capacity of a goldfish unlike some ignorant people.” A soft melodic voice wafted through as Ivy walked through “Do you know what ignorant means Beth?”

“Well it means like, errmmm… erm, Stupid like, ya stupid just like you!” Beth exclaimed.

“That’s nice Barbie, I’ve got a call so why don’t we carry on listing why you’re an idiot later ok? Ok!” Ivy said like she was talking to a small child. “Redgy baby!! How is he? Thank god! I’m at the local pack house, you? You’re a great big Mumma’s boy hahaa! I never said it’s a bad thing. So can you bring them? YES I LOVE YOU!!” With that she hung up then started squealing and jumping up and down.

I glanced at the clock and stood up.

“Right guys, its time for Uni. See ya there”

I looked at Ivy who was talking to Sammie, I think I have an unhealthy obsession but I don’t care she looks like my Ives. Well time for Uni I guess.

Beth had to ride with me *sigh*. She was dressed as a slut as usual. I mean who wears a tiny dress to Uni?? When we got there I had to practically dig her claws out of my arms and turned just in time to see someone on a motorcycle with a guitar strapped to their back drive into the parking lot. As they hopped off a crowd had gathered around them, they looked around and shook their head. When they took of that helmet I saw a sight that made my heart thump. Ivy she was hot as in H-O-T hot. Through our mindlink I sent out one word to the guys.

Dibs.

------------------------

Edited

What Ivy is wearing - http://www.polyvore.com/ihlp_ivys_first_day/set?id=63815641 

What Kai is wearing- http://www.polyvore.com/im_his_little_problem-kai/set?id=63706650

What Beth is wearing- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63708199