11-I love Ivy

Kai’s P.O.V

When I began to wake up I could feel the dull, faint throb in the top of my skull. I got smashed last night. Surprisingly I didn’t have that bad a headache as usual but my arms did feel all tingly.

Slowly opening my eyes I smiled at the beautiful sight in front of me, Ivy was laid in my arms her golden hair a shining halo framing her angelic face. Grinning widely I reached out and tucked a stray strand behind her ear. She smiled in her sleep and snuggled up to me.

This is how it should be, my mate laid in my arms content to sleep the day away or just lie in each others company. That has been my dream since I met Ivy, to have her with me all the time and to have her love. I hope that one day she will trust me and accept me fully as her mate because I need her, I need her to save me from myself. I still beat myself up everyday about how I let my dad push me around and leave my mate, I wish I had just stood up for us because it could have saved us so much trouble and Ivy might want me.

My wolf whined quietly in my head at the thought of Ivy not wanting us. I wanted her and so did Sparks. Spark had decided that he would only talk to me in Ivy or pack related business, I missed talking to him. In my darkest time he was the only one who could console me (I bet if Ivy was there I would have been fine.) and help me out.

Ivy would have been able to have stopped so many of my fights, fights in the pack. She had an air about her that screams dominance, power and friendliness. No matter what my father says Ivy will always be better then Beth.

Ivy…

As I laid there thinking, all my thoughts circled around her, how good she felt in my arms; how beautiful and perfect she is. I had the best mate in the world and I intended to use the rest of my life to make sure she knew how special and loved she was.

I love her eyes,

I love her smile,

I love her hair,

I love her voice,

I love her hunger,

I love her cuteness,

I love her… I just wished she believed me.  

---------------------------------------

Heeey :3 <3 <3 <3

I know, I know! I haven't updated in AGES! But school has been hectic and busy for me :(

Oh well!

N'aww I think this chapter is so cute!!!

Speaking of cute, my crush is being super sweet to me lately :D hahahaa

Anyway so yeeaaaaaaaah sorry it's short i just wanted to post, i might take it down later if i don't like it.

Love you all :)

Rainbows, Unicorns & Shit

Amy xxx