Chapter 28- Swimming

Start from the beginning

Eventually, Sean has to pull back so we can get air. "Mmmm. I think Rabbit might just be my new favorite food."

A shiver runs through my body. Does this boy realize what he does to me?

"C'mon, Rabbit. We'd better leave this room now, or else I can't promise we'll leave at all."

Like always, Sean doesn't even think about setting me down. He just hugs me tighter as he walks throughout the numerous halls of his mansion.

The pool is just as luxurious as you'd expect it to be. It's really big, probably about fifty feet wide. There are lane markers along the bottom of it, and the rectangular shape makes it perfect for doing laps. The huge deck features numerous lounge chairs, all set in groups of two. On the far left side of the room sits a fully stocked bar. On the right, a DJ booth.

Sean sets me down near the door and looks at me with a smile.

"Last one there is gay!" He says before racing toward the side of the pool and jumping in, his buff body making quite a splash.

I laugh and leisurely walk over to sit on the side of the pool, dangling my legs in the water. Sean resurfaces and gently floats between my legs. I instinctively reach out a hand to run through his hair.

"Guess I'm gay, huh?"

"Yup!" He says popping the P. "Although, I must admit I figured that out earlier when you were silently begging for me to ravage you."

Blood rushes to my face, but I feign bravery and splash him. Sean just laughs and places one hand on my hip and one gently on my cheek. Even with him in the water, he easily is able to reach eye-level with me. His face is once again dangerously close to my own.

"Aww, don't be mad, baby." I don't know how he did it, but he managed to say that in a calming voice rather than a taunting one. He gives me a chaste kiss. "I don't know if you could tell, but I've got some rather homosexual feelings for you as well."

I smile and kiss him again, a little harder. I know we're just in the honeymoon phase and something is bound to happen, but for the moment, I'm happy just being a teenager who's hopelessly devoted to my boyfriend.

"I love you."

Sean smiles. "I love you too, baby." With no warning, both of his hands grip tightly around my waist and drag me into the water. I'm quickly pulled under, the wonderfully cold water encasing my body in its comforting embrace. I immediately feel lighter, and I easily make my way to the surface once more.

I splash Sean again. "Butthead!"

He laughs and splashes me back. "Poopyface!"

"Lunatic!"

"Dorkwad!"

"Donkeybrain!"

"Hey!" Sean stops splashing me and stares at me seriously. He points a finger at me. "I am certified not a donkeybrain!"

I roll my eyes. "Ok, Frank." I lean in to kiss him, but he strangely pulls away.

"Nope!" He crosses his arms and makes a pouty face. "No kisses for Rabbit! Not until you admit that I do not, in fact, have donkeybrains."

I put on a mask of remorse, but I'm sure the joy still shines through my eyes. "I apologize, my love. You are correct. Your brain is not that of a donkey but, in fact, is that of a wise owl."

"Is that good enough for you?" A smirk replaces the mask.

Sean feigns a look of concentration, pretending to think for a moment, before smiling at me and ducking under the water. It was dark in the pool room, as Sean had jumped in the water before bothering to turn the lights on, so I couldn't see him as he swam around.

Turns out that I didn't have to look, as a mere few seconds later I feel two hands squeeze my butt hard. I jump and let out an embarrassing squeak, whirling around to find Sean looking like the cat who ate the canary.

"Hey!" I try to act mad, but it's really hard to be upset when the person you're upset WITH takes you in his arms and plants kisses all over your face.

"I was just dishing out your punishment for being so mean to me." He taunts. "Also, your ass is fucking sexy. How can I possibly resist it?"

I roll my eyes again. "Pervert."

I pull him in for a kiss. It's not as desperate and needy as the one we shared in his room, but it's not innocent like the one from when I was sat on the wall. It was slow, loving, and passionate.

Perfection.

"Hello, Dear!" A female voice shrills from out of nowhere. "We're home! Rachel said you'd be in here, what are yo- OH!"

As the lights flicker on, I turn in Sean's arms to see a shocked, middle-aged woman standing in the doorway.

Sean winces.

"Hey, mom..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

Shoutout to @Kopuchipi for inadvertently giving me the idea to have Sean's parents find out, today! It wasn't on purpose, but last chapter they said, "I'm dreading the day Sean and Luke's parents find out." Like the bitch I am, I made that nightmare reality!

I just started my Senior year, today! I know, exciting, but that also means that writing this book is no longer my sole priority. From now on, I'll be focusing on, ya know, graduating high school. I'll still post regularly, but if I happen to miss an update once in a while, that's why.

UNLESS it's Wattpad's fault. Wattpad's been experiencing some difficulties lately and it's been a pain in the butt to post updates. Even now, I'm writing this chapter in a google doc because Wattpad's had a seizure and won't let me create a new chapter. I had to do this with the last chapter as well. If, for some reason, I cannot post a chapter due to technical difficulties, believe me when I tell you I won't hesitate to shift the blame so I don't have to feel guilty. :)

If you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a vote.

See y'all later!